Should I or should I not hook up with this woman?

Im 22 male and she's 31 has 3 kids not married but my good friends sister. I always had a crush on her and have the a lot of fun being around her. The other night she told me she wants to hook up with me and has feelings for me. I was shocked caught me off guard didn't think she liked me that way at all I didn't know what to say. Any way should I do it its kinda odd her being my good friends sister and her having kids and the age difference. But she's may be 31 but for some reason she's cute and have fun around her then any girl my age. Not like we are going to start dating but just kinda shocked.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's a cool girl and you like her, why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lot to be said for older women as far as I'm concerned. I have always been drawn to older women for the most part due to the fact they have gone through all the growing up night mare and are for the most part a lot more matured than less advanced in age women. I was 19 when I married the first time and she also had three kids. Not trying to spook ya here but just be sure she isn't looking to tie you down to the title of " Step Dad " or anything. I say if your comfortable hanging with this lady , go for it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• For other than sex, don't get together with her. Her kids will drive you up the wall. Trust me, they will.