Will becoming shredded make a guy more attractive?

I'm talking about a low bodyfat lean muscular physique that turns heads. Not a steroid junkie that can't walk correctly. Or is it all about the face.

Most Helpful Girl

• It will help to an extent, but face has a lot to do with it...

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls might say no, but experience has told me yes. Physique definitely attracts women and you will get more female attention with an expetional physique.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry to burst the bubble. An athletic muscular body may look good and a cute face may get the initial attention from the ladies. But personality is the trump card. I'm talking confidence, swagger, dominance and a hint of bad boy arrogance. Walk into a room and act like you own it and the women won't be able to resist. You don't need looks at all. I've seen fat unattractive men get surrounded by girls all night because he is the MAN! of course he doesn't give a shit about anybody else and he's a douche but he is so much fun to be with. And if you look behind him you'll see a long trail of broken hearts.

• Worked for me tbh in all humility. Sense of humor, having a career etc are imp. Too