Every week, my girlfriend decides to break up?

So im happy with my girlfriend half of the week. But the rest of the week she starts to overthink stuff and she senses that I dont care wnough about her. At the end of the week she is always like "there are little things that u dont do and it makes me sad. I feel like you dont care enough." Then I give it another chance and i fix everything. Next week, the cycle repeats. Is that normal? What little things did she mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone threatens to break up just because they're not getting their way, you dump them on the spot.

A mature person will bring up things that upset them and try to work it out with their partner instead of acting like a little bitch and using ultimatums.

If she's upset about "little things", her dumbass needs to voice them instead of expecting you to read her mind, then get pissy with you when you don't actually have mind reading powers.

Most Helpful Guy

• Clearly she has issues... maybe unrealistic expectations... who knows. Let her go, it's not worth the headache. You will never make her happy because she isn't happy with herself. You are better off alone than miserable.

I had a chick like that once. She was nuts. Fun but nuts. After a month or so I was done. It was exhausting.

What Girls Said 4

• This is a pattern and it happens every week. You have to decide if this is something you can deal with or if this is hurting you. From your question, it sounds like you are hurt by this.

The problem is, this girl is not going to change unless she wants to. And while you are trying to make her happy, the cycle continues. Aren't you tired?

I know I would be! I'm not saying you don't love her. If you didn't you wouldn't be trying to make things work. But you have to reach a point where the effort isn't worth it anymore.

No one can tell you what the little things are. She seems to overanalyze your relationship and come up with things that she doesn't like. in my opinion it sounds like you two are not compatible. You can't talk about your issues and she keeps finding things that are not working out in the relationship.

Sometimes instead of fixing something, you have to realize that maybe it's just that you two are not good together. I'm sorry to say this, but it sounds like it's just not working out.

• This answer is perfect. Thank you. I ended it a week ago. It was extremely exauhsting.

• I'm sorry that things ended. But I think you made the right choice. Love should not be that exhausting. It's normal to fight, but if every week she was bringing up problems, it sounds like she just wasn't happy. You deserve to be with someone who is happy with you. You sound like a really great guy, someone who obviously willing to put work into a relationship to make it work.

• Oh my god, she sounds so annoying.
    Break up with her and move on, a girl like that it's not worth it.
    You'll never know what she wants...
    It sounds so frustrating

• OK then stop making up

• Ask her what this little things are, and demand for a concrete answer. Such cycles can tire up the relationship and your patience especially, and no it is not normal. Give her a proper sit down and discuss about that before, because even rubbers have their elastic limit. However give her a last chance. If it still continues such a relationship will not be healthy especially with the high frequency of occurrence.

What Guys Said 3

• Did you ask her what are the little things you don't do. She could talk about cuddling, communicating, listening, or she could want you to say I miss you today; how was your day. But if you want to keep her then, ask her what it is and give her the love she want.

• She didn't tell me what she wanted. I ended the relationship today :(

• I actually did not oficially end it. I just started ignoring her. And since yesterday i had 12 missed calls from her and over 10 texts.

• I see. Have y'all been doing a lot arguing and she don't want to tell you anything?

• Wow, I can only imagine how tiring that must be.

No, that is not normal at all. Next time she tries to pull this, tell her that she can go out the door or you guys can sit down and talk like adutls. The decision's hers.

• Dude, leave her that is not a healthy relationship. If you like her trying talking it out first but i probaly would've broken up with her by now