What is wrong with me? 😢?

What is wrong with me? 😢?
Most days myself esteem is about average. Somedays higher than others.
Especially when I excersise.
The thing is today is today it has plummeted. For some reason I feel and unlovable now please don't get me wrong not every day am I struggling with self esteem but today had been tough.
Although I am overweight I have been working very hard to get back into shape. I swim. I bike like today about 18 miles. Donated blood today too. I have done aqua zumba and recently have started regular zumba.
I play basketball and love tennis. And I am almost always hyper.
Thing is although guys say they like me and I mean online what happens of they meet me in person and don't like what they see? I mean I am not obese I am just not thin in fact my back and my legs are pretty solid.
My dress size is about a twelve and pants are 4-6.
Thing is I wonder if I would be able to find a guy interested. Other issue is when guys seem to only want sex. And I say naw I'm waiting for marraige. They kinda like cop out.
Just wondering what I am doing wrong here.

Thanks guys

Most Helpful Guy

• You may have worn yourself out giving blood and all. For tonight, just get some good sleep. Doesn't sound like anything wrong with you.

If exercising makes you feel good, do it regularly. But don't run yourself to death because you think you're overweight

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely nothing. It is just difficult for anyone to find people for marriage, because most want, you know what. You are a cutie pie, and hopefully you will reach weight goals. :)

What Guys Said 5

• I'd say: hang out with people and listen for their feedback! As long as you're a nice person you'll see it will be positive :D
    And we all have our hard days. You may have had a setback or be a little tired and need a moral boost to get through it. Being with friends will help :D

• Your emotions are all over the place since you are a teen don't worry everyone is or has been there

• You're doing nothing wrong, everybody has them days where they feel worst than most believe me. As as for not fining a guy who is interested, all you can do is wait and you will eventually find the right guy for you who loves you for who you are.

• You got the wrong weight problem, it's the wait til marriage thing that is the issue. A young male like myself, well at least 98% of them, will never go for that. If they say otherwise they are lying.

• What does that mean?

• I'm going to disagree with that... there are still plenty of guys who don't believe in sex before marriage.

• Duh there are no absolutes just for the sake of brevity I exaggerated. Of course there are guys out there who will wait for marriage just like there are guys out there who think they are Jesus. They exist but pretty rare

• What is that thing?

What Girls Said 0