If a guy is handsome and super sweet, and fun to be with, would him being in a wheelchair be a game stopper? seriously?

not only would he be a show stopper, but would it give married or dating women the comfort to have a closer "friendship" with him versus walking guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are all great things to find in someone when looking for a relationship! I mean the wheelchair does limit some factors like doing physical activities together, like hiking and if you go traveling in the future you may not be able to partake in stuff like zip lining or swimming with the dolphins if you did ever get the chance to. But honestly, no. Go for it :))

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that shouldn't be a game stopper; you just have to keep, "Rolling... rolling... keep rolling..."

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it would matter to most women...

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, I think very few girls in this world are open to dating a guy in a wheelchair. Very very few.