Guys, How do you feel about girls asking out boys?

I recently asked a guy out and he never answered whether he wanted to go.. Now before you guys say he was not interested.. Let me tell you that we have been friends for like a year and he always showed signs that he liked me.. He bought me food.. Always included me in conversations.. He always acts really cool around me.. He flips his hair and acts all cute too! And heck, after I asked him out, he told one of his friends he liked me back.. Why do you think he never answered? Do you think he didn't like it that I asked him out? Or did he never like me in the first place? Would u like a girl to ask you out?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Love getting asked out. He may have just been in shock for a few days after you said that, as it seldom happens. Now he may be thinking or overthinking the pros and cons i. e. "I like her but do I want to risk losing the friendship if it goes South?"

• Yea maybe that's that.. But the dude is literally all weird right now.. He is playing hard to get now.. Like he wants to sit near me at work.. But he needs to ask his 'friend' where he wants to sit and then he ends up sitting near me.. I am so confused.. Do I ask him again?

• Don't ask him again. He knows. Best you can be is the same person you are, his friend. He may be looking for signs that the friendship is there no matter what he decides.

• Thanks man!

What Guys Said 4

• I love it when girls make the first move. It's great.

A lot of girls think they look desperate when they do that, but nothing could be further from the truth.

• Lol I don't see problem in it

• Those are the exact things that go through our minds when we ask out girls. The truth is, we will never know what she's thinking.

• Guys feel exactly the same about it as girls do.