Do you have a crush on anyone?

I think a few boys are cute and I like this one girl jess

0|0
20|30

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 29

• Uhh yeah... well... its not exactly a crush but a sorta slow boil admiration and attraction..
    Sorta... she makes me want to be a better man. Not a new man but a better one.

She's an illusive one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.. but I won't be able to tell her. She's so much over my league, she will probably just be polite and say "Im so sorry, but I can't give you back those feelings" and thats it. She knows that she's a 10 I suppose.. she never said it but I bet she knows.

0|0
    0|0
  • This girl I met on Tinder and went out with last week... I really like her.

Haven't had a crush this strong in awhile! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not at this time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes on a beautiful woman who cut me out of her life earlier this morning. She maybe gone but she'll always be in my heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah it's just me and my broken heart 💔
    But I'm finding some girl who can make it like this ❤ again
    😶?

0|0
    0|0
  • I did but not anymore lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A few people that come into where I work, but nothing to really call a crush.. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Crushes at my age are auto-forwarded to life with that person and after those thoughts no crush holds up. I look at women now and usually think she's pretty, I hope she's happy. Then off to my next adventure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah on 3 people

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of have a crush on one girl who I always forget what to say when I am close. I just smile and do hug her sometimes, like on some drugs.
    But most of the guys there seem to like her now, I hate competition and won't wanna participate

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now? I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I do why do you ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've crushed all the time -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • for sure! hah

0|0
    0|0
  • yes... there is one ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't keep crushes... i either forget them or confess my feelings... idc even if I get rejected

0|0
    0|0
  • No crushes here.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thinking going on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • oh yeah, big time. she knows it too so that is good i guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah on your profile pic ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at this time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it still a crush if it's lasted for over a year?

0|0
    0|0
  • nope i already give up on that stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have a crush on a girl named Jess, she was on here lol. Anyway, how can you have crushes on multiple people. Only desp. people do that

0|0
    0|0
  • I got a crush on a girl but she's taken 😭 we r friends tho so still talk to her, maybe one day 🙏🏻😂

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i like one girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only on myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, but I do have a lust list

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I'm kinda crushing on a friend actually.. She's in Korea though and I don't even know if she's into girls so..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really, not sure,... there is a guy I used to have a crush on last year, I met him yesterday and I kinda of felt that I still had a tiny crush on him even though I thought I forgot about him.

0|0
    0|0
  • congrats on liking both boys and girls and not being afraid to admit it. most people are too scared to.

back to the question. yeah there is a boy in my class that i have a flirtation with. whenever our eyes meet he always smiles at me like i just made his day. and we always choose eachother as parteners for class work and we finish it as quickly and half hazerdly as possible. so we can just goof off and play around after.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can honestly say that it's fading. I like him a little less every day. My problem is that the good feelings are being replaced with bad ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I FORCE MY LOVE ON THE PEOPLE I LIKE AND EVERYONE KNOWS THAT :D

0|1
    0|1
  • Nope.
    But then again - I'm not 17 any more. xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup.. he's cute ahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • I am crazy about a guy I have no chance with.. so. But we do have a project together

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is pretty great. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now, no.

0|0
    0|0
    • How about U + Meh? Cuz i am crushing hard on that math problem 💝

• Hmmm possibly.

0|0
    0|0
  • YES. This one guy just makes me swoooooooon

0|0
    0|0
  • Atm = Sadly not = Im about to start dating again after a TEN week break.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure do! 1 😉😀

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh.. Yeah. I suppose I should stop denying it hmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but nobody knows because I have a boyfriend and if he knows my life will start to go downhill

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah and he has beautiful eyes. 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at current, no. There are definitely some attractive guys but I'm not sure I am ready to date so I don't crush on them.

0|0
    0|0