Are all girls hairy in there lower area?

1|0
14|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Not ALL but next to all. It's very very rare for a guy or girl to never grow public hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • never grow public hair? your head is bald?

• @jacquesvol Clearly I meant pubic hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• After puberty, yes. Without hair removal methods, of course. I got it when I was about 9-10 and some girls don't get it until late teens. It's pretty much anywhere from 8-18 that a girl hits puberty so you can assume every girl over 20 has had hair down there for quite a while.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• No, not at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not under 13 or so and over 70

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes the majority of them are. You have nothing to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously yes over a certain age, but they trim.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes about 50% off girls are hairy down below but nothing to worry about if a boy likes you that much he should not care if your hairy or not hope I helped

0|0
    0|0
  • If they don't shave they are. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless by 'girls' you mean female children, then yes virtually all of them grow hair there.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• as in naturally? pretty much, but some more than others of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do we have hair down there yes. Now how we keep it is a private matter hahah...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not if they shave or haven't hit puberty

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's what happened to pretty much every ( if not all) when reaching puberty, but for some reason it's seen as disgusting and ''unhygenic'' for a lot of guys.

It's pretty much a sign that a women isn't a kid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its pretty normal to have hair down there. After a girl hits puberty its natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless they shave, yes. It's natural after puberty.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not when there is a special occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It is supposed to be like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never shave "down there". I am 20 and don't give a crap !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless they shave, then pretty much yes. A lot of girls have pubic hair by sixth grade, even if they don't have breasts.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's not before puberty or they shave it then yes. But even if you shave, it still grows back and thats why you continue shaving if you choose. I know for me personally, I remember it being hairy when I was 10

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, besides prepubescent people (infants-young children) just about everyone naturally has pubic hair.

0|0
    0|0