My brother stopped talking?

im 23 and still live at home... he has an issue with our mother and sister and sincerly believes that she has ruined his life, he keeps blaming his ''parent'' for not being trophee parents and ruining his life. My younger sis moved out at 18 and she has been following his footsteps ever since, my mom is depressed, but my older sister who still lives at 28 is also depressed. They are putting pressure on me to move out and i still do not have my life together , im a student and work part time but my life is tough at the moment for past previous mistakes. They keep shutting me out of family activities and ignoring me. Im sick and tired of dealing with it, i will not blame someone else for my life and they keep doing that, if we only had better parents, if we only had a father, if we only had a mother who was more active blablabla, what should i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well your mother needs you now more than ever. And you should try and instill your selfless mentality on your brother and sister. Sure, your mother could have been better but no one is without faults. Most children have this illusion that their parents are perfect examples to look up to when that is rarely if ever the case.

Good luck.

• no my mother doesn't ''need'' me but i feel like why should i rush rush to get out just to make him happy

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to start saving up so you can move out. It sounds like a really unhealthy environment to be living in.

• my bother and sis dont live with me

What Guys Said 1

• Unfortunately, you have to endure unless you can crash at a friend's place. Start saving up money and see if you can move out.

What Girls Said 0