Why do younger girls find me more attractive then older girls?

Im in my opinion not that great looking kind of guy but I've gotten with youngers that are average looking but i always get dubbed by average looking older girls but i dont get it? Am i attractive to them but ugly to older girls? If you need pictures let

Most Helpful Girl

• The weaker and naive one always look up to a dominant man.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 25 and most of the women that are into me are 19-23. Women are always into older guys.

What Girls Said 5

• i'm 29 and i tend to attract 18-22.
    you tell me.

• I probably need to see you to give an answer

• Younger girls, like my age, tend to mistake experience for attraction. They like older guys because they think they're mature and wise. Older girls have more experience & don't care your age as they will your looks or personality.

• Maybe it's because you look younger than your age.

• I don't like guys if they are the same age or younger than me. I've he this conversation with some of my best friends and we think it's because older guys seem stronger and more capable of taking care of you.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 26 and all I attract is women age 18-23. I don't understand what these women think I possess that guys their own age do not and it's not as though I am that much older than these women.

• Girls tend to go for older guys as we are meant to be more mature and experienced in life.

• I think they tend to go for older guys since they assume them to be the more life in order thing and are old enough to be mature around and can connect on a more serious note. but that's not for all of them. just some.

• why are u complaining? younger girls are hot