Guys, Does this guy at work like me? Or is this just his personality?

So there is a guy at work that Im pretty into. I think he is into me, the girls I share on office with tease me when he comes in to talk to me because it is never really about anything important.. more just a reason to stop by. He calls me things like "sunshine" sometimes and tells me "I'm the best" a lot. We are on the same team and I do a lot of coordiating for his group. He offered to take me to lunch to thank me for all I do. The lunch went well.. he did most of the talking though... I learned a lot about him.. but he didn't ask me much about myself? It left me wondering if he just likes to talk about himself.. was this just a casual lunch or was it supposed to be a date? I am a pretty girl, at least thats what a lot of people say... but I am a little chunky.. he is pretty hot. Could it be that I am reading into things too much? Is he just a confident flirty hot guy and I am totally buggin? Please help guys.

• Yes, there is potential
    75% (3)
  • Stop fooling yourself and go for someone who is into you
    25% (1)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

1

What Guys Said 1

• "the girls I share on office with tease me when he comes in to talk to me because it is never really about anything important.."

^if he comes to talk u about unimportant things then i'd say it's pretty obvious he's doin it on purpose then... ;)

"He calls me things like "sunshine" sometimes and tells me "I'm the best" a lot. "

^is he doin' it to u and ONLY though?

"The lunch went well.. he did most of the talking though... I learned a lot about him.. but he didn't ask me much about myself?"

^hm... perhaps he was xpectin from u to start talkin about yerself maybe? ;)

"It left me wondering if he just likes to talk about himself.. was this just a casual lunch or was it supposed to be a date?"

^well... to me it sounded just casual actually... nothig important happened as it seems...

"I am a pretty girl, at least thats what a lot of people say... but I am a little chunky.. he is pretty hot. Could it be that I am reading into things too much? Is he just a confident flirty hot guy and I am totally buggin? Please help guys."

^personally i'd suggest u to wait till another date occurs and see how things'll go... but if a second date happens... then better start talkin about yerself dat time... ;)

• Thank you for your opinion it really helps! I am not sure if he does it to other girls. There is mostly guys in our group, but I don't see him interact much with the other ladies in the office. I think you are right, that the lunch was casual. I am just going to wait and see how things unfold.. it's complicated when you work with someone. This is a first for me, so I am out of my element.

• "Thank you for your opinion it really helps!"

^u r welcome... :)

"There is mostly guys in our group, but I don't see him interact much with the other ladies in the office."

^well... he might be a person who's shy around gals generally... :)

"I think you are right, that the lunch was casual. I am just going to wait and see how things unfold.. "

^i tend to agree here... seems like he's seein u just as a friend and he's feelin comfortable around u compared wid those other ladies in office... ;)