Why do girls get cuddly after drinking wine?

She is 21 as of last month and she used to drink with me at my place and would get buzzed. Now that she's 21 like most people she likes to experiment with new alcohol like wines, IPA's etc. I realized all yhe girls i dated including her are huge cuddlers while drinking wine and after one glass she will start leaning on me and and wrapping arms.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always want sex when I drink so that's why I'm cuddly. I can't speak for your girlfriend so don't assume that's the case with her lol

• Well drunk girl and sex is a bad combo for guys so I avoid that lol.

• I don't ever get drunk... just the little buzz from one drink makes me want it.

What Girls Said 2

• Most girls are naturally cuddly, drinking just lowers their guards.

• Well she is very cuddly and gets huggy, leans on my shoulder and like to whisper in my ear and liquor or beer gives her a different type of buzz.

• I think most girls Will say blood starts racing to the nether regions and we tend to be in the mood. at least for me.

What Guys Said 4

• because alcohol

• 20s girls in US are all about their wine

• She only gets cuddly with wine its really weird wine makes me quiet and reserved not touchy.

• It loosens girls up, feel more calm

• because alcohol causes you to act without referring to your 'history of influence'. i forgot the proper term, but it basically causes you to default back to a baby, disregarding any social norms, insecurities, beliefs, you've picked up on the way.

• I don't drink wine often so its weird to me cause when I do all I do is relaxing and think. It's only wine not liquor or beer when she gets like that.

• They dont call it the liquid clothes remover for nothing.

• That's what i like about girls. They do the stuff that "we" wish to do... but we avoid. : )