Honest answer: Would dare to date a physically ugly girl/boy if they adk you?

I'm not hypocrite, who's not dreaming to date a hot or boy next door or look alike model? But what if you know someone admires you and he/she ask you out? That person is not attractive or have something wrong combination in appearance but you barely to that this man is admire and respects you. Would you dare to say yes?

Rephrase,

Someone ask you out, you just know that person admires you but she's/he's ugly. But the way she/he ask you can feel that really respect you. Would you dare to say yes?

Most Helpful Guy

• The vast majority of the people I date aren't very attractive to me. I thought for a long time I was asexual but it turns out I just have really specific tastes. So I've been faced with this situation a lot. I usually try my best to convince them not to ask before they actually ask but occasionally they do and I can't bring myself to say anything but yes. Rarely does it have a happy ending. I usually feel uncomfortable through most of the date and if it last more than just a date I often push them away because although I can look interested and happy on the outside my insides are a tornado of regret, fear, and guilt.

• Hahaha hey try to let go your real feelings but try to be gentle though because they are assuming that you feel same way be fair to yourself and to them. Thumbs up for happy outside regret inside 😂👍👀👏💁🏼👶🏻

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care for looks. So, if his personality was great, I would say yes.

• We don't know that man would be the man will stand for us forever 😂

What Guys Said 22

• Why is it something I would dare to do? I refuse to as sexuality is a huge part of dating to me, if I don't find you sexually attractive, I don't see you as a potential dating option. I think that is great she adores me and had the confidence to ask me out, and I am flattered, but I would not want to waste my time and hers on dates that I don't really want to be on.

Now I don't care if other people find a girl attractive or not, it is 100% on what I think of her- if that is more what you meant lol

• Oh your just being transparent and fair. I see. 🙇💁🏼👌🏻

• I did. She wasn"t UGLY ugly, but she was not really my type and I could tell it wasn't going to improve. (... and I've checked Facebook and I dodged a bullet.) I did dump her, but that was because 1) I was on the rebound after being heartbroken by a hottie and 2) there were definitely major personality differences that weren't going to be overcome easily and she was not worth it.

Meanwhile, of course, Jimmy Soul gives very sage advice...
    https://youtu.be/z4TOR7856d4

• Lol 😂🎉🎉🎉👏 the song is really nice and groovy 😂 Yet have a point too. Just cover her a pillowcase whenever you will turn to her. Just kidding 👍😽😈😁

So it's not the looks that counts but also compatibility

• so someone I don't know dared me to go out with them? and in your scenario, they are considered unattractive?

• Yeah scenario would be like you know that she admires you and she ask you out. She's ugly. Would you say yes? Knowing you just know that she have crush on you but she ask you in a polite way and your seeing she have high respect to you

• initially i wanted to say yes, because that took guts, but what would make me say no is if i know its not going to go anywhere, i don't want to place any false hopes.

• Wow impressive! ✋🏼👌🏻🙆🏻

• Who finds her unattractive? Me? Or does she not fit the mold of societal thoughts on beauty?

Hypothetically speaking, if I find her attractive then that's all I care about. If I don't find her attractive, though, then I could not go out with her. It just wouldn't be fair to either of us. We could totally be friends, though.

• Straight forward but nice 👍💁🏼🍺🍫🍖

• ... No, I wouldn't get with them. Why? I need to be physically attracted to you, in order to be in a relationship to you. I really don't care if they "cared" about me, people aren't desperate to just jump with someone who cares for them, there are plenty of other people who you'll find attractive and will care for you just as equal.

• Yes I did say yes. Not my last girlfriend but the one previous I actually want physically attracted to her at all. She was just a really nice girl and hadn't had a relationship before so I thought I would give her a chance.

I wouldn't recommend it. No matter what people say, looks are count. You need to have that attraction.

• Hahahaha I find it funny I don't know. My imagination suddenly blast that got married and have a baby and the baby looks like her mom then shout out loud oh no!!! 💁🏼😂😂 ok sorry carried away. Ok that's sounds reality check base on exp

• Have to have someone you are proud of not embarrassed to walk next to. Not that I am attractive or anything if anything it is not fair to the other person they deserve someone who will shoq them off

• If I don't find them attractive, then I don't want to lead them on, and I would hopefully say no. Being a liar would just make me a scumbag.

• It's hurty hearty reality answer 👏🎉🎉🎉🎉👶🏻🍦

• If they had a really interesting personality then I'd go on 1 date to pick their brains. Of course I'd tell them my intention.

• Intention? What intention? To break her heart? 😵👶🏻😜

• lol, I'd tell her that I'm up for a date but that I do not have any feelings for her.

• Ooohh breaking her heart gently. That's nice too ✌️👍👀💁🏼🍟

• I would enjoy a friendship with them but a hypothetical romantic relationship with a girl I'm not attracted to isn't something I would see myself interested in.

• Such a nice personality! 👏👀👌🏻

• More guys are both I meant

• Ohhh 😦

• No, I couldnt date someone who I wasn't attracted to. That wouldn't be fair to them or to me. Everyone deserves to get into a relationship where their partner finds them attractive.

• In my understanding you don't like to date ugly human? Initially don't attract to girl that looks ugly physically?

• I wouldn't date anyone who I didn't find attractive, you dont have to be ugly for that. You could just not be my type.

• I'll rephrase the scenario. You just know the girl admires you and the girl ask you out she's ugly but the way she ask you, you would feel the high respect to you. Would say yes or break her heart fast

• Not with the intentions of getting romantically involved, only as friends. I will let her know that.

• Wow that's quiet mind blowin and gentleman! But at the end you break her gently but at least she will stop on that unless she also wants to be friend to you 😂😂👌🏻👏👍🎉🎉🎉🎉

• I'm straight forward, I don't like leading her into something more especially if I'm going to spend time with her thinking we're friends.

• You are still nice guy huh you have guts to friend someone who likes you at least you give her a chance to be with you though it's friendship type at least. 👌🏻✌️👍💁🏼🍦🍟

• Only for friendship I need to have a spark attraction

• So how would response like yes lets go out for a friendly date? Or you will be acted that this is only friendly date?

• Ok you win.. Gives you a great Big bear hug all day everyday lol

• 😂👏👏✌️👀👀😬

• I couldn't date someone who wasn't physically attractive.

• Normal human reaction 👍✌️✌👌🏻

• Yeah why not. Bring it on.. It's only a date. It doesn't mean it's gonna automatically develop into a relationship.

• Good thinking. Open minded 💁🏼👯✌️💪🏻

• No way Jose ! I wouldn't date someone that I'm not physically attracted to. If that's shallow, so be it.

• 🙅🏼 👌🏻👍 well said. 👉 Hand gun 😂✌️

• I would say no. I'm not gonna date someone I'm not physically attracted to. 😂

• 😂 heart breaker 😂 She'll get voodoo doll after you rejected her. 😂 Kidding! I see. 🍻👌🏻

• Screw you then! 😂
      I'll find someone worth my time... I hope

• Harsh 😂👉💥💥💥 😂
      Yes you'll have your right pair of your shoes that will be perfectly fits on you! Hum bem 😂👏👏✌️🙆🏻

• if I'm not attracted to them at all... no. I don't think I'd do any of us a favour with it...

• Fairly said dude. Hum Bem 😂✌️👌🏻💁🏼🐱!

• Of course, i would. Honestly. But, it mgiht be because i've been lonely for too long.

• Ohh so giving her a chance to know her too. Might be click. 👍👌🏻

• Depends on how well I know them and whether I feel the same way.

• Means physically ugly would be fine for you as long you know that person in the way you prefer?

• Yeah I'd be fine with that

• 👀 for real? 😂 Good heart 😙

• Depends... how much money do they have?

• No I wouldn't, cause it wouldn't be fair for me to date someone who I'm not attracted to

• Oh well said your feelings 👍👌🏻💁🏼😬

• Open minded and you feel the gut thingy ya! Thumbs up! ✌️👌🏻👏👍💁🏼🍗🍔

What Girls Said 11

• I would not say yes. It's cool I guess that he respects me and looks up to me (actually might be just a little bit creepy if we don't even know each other) but no, I would still not go out with him. At least not on a romantic date. Maybe as a friend if he was up for it but even then it would be awkward if he likes me so much, it's better to just not have any contact so that he can move on.
    My reason is that I simply can't be in a relationship with someone I don't find attractive. It wouldn't be fair to him, and it wouldn't be fair to me either. Looks aren't everything, no, but it's hard to be intimate and have sex with someone you don't feel attraction to at all. And those are pretty big parts of a relationship, and I simply can't overlook them. Nobody expects anyone to want to be in a relationship with someone you don't connect with/are attracted to emotionally, so why expect it for someone you're not attracted to physically? For a relationship to really work, there needs to be both emotional and physical attraction. Otherwise you might just call it a friendship or something.

• Feeling well said 👏😁✌️💁🏼🍗

• For a few dates, yes. To see if what is beneath the surface draws me to that person. Sometimes attraction can be built. But if I don't feel a spark after the second date, I just thank them for the opportunity to get to know them and hopefully we part on good terms.

• So nice. Lovely 😍💁🏼❤️❤️🙆🏻😇

• I need to be attracted to the person to date him.
    But looks isn t the only thing I look for, but his attitude. He can be average looking but quite a fascinating guy to talk to, then I ll date him.
    Respect isn t a good reason to date him.
    I respect everyone I interact with and expect the same thing.

• Yeah, even if they weren't "attractive" by societal standards, if I was attracted to their personality, why not? If they were fat, they can lose it.

• Open minded gal 👏🐱💁🏼🍦

• If he uses his brain, I would.

• How does it work? If he's intellegent enough? Or something else? 😁😬

• If he pays for my burger at kfc.

• Hahaha 💁🏼🐔🐓🍗🍔🍟🍦 too

• I'd say yes. Good personality > Good looks.

• Good ratio then 👌🏻👀💁🏼❤️

• No I wouldn't date someone I'm not physically attracted to.

• Oh that's 💔 Just being yourself ✌️👌🏻🙆🏻

• Relationships cannot exist without physical attraction but then it all comes to his personality, If I like his personality he automatically becomes attractive to me.

• If you don't have idea with the guy you just know he admires you because of his friends that you know, would you dare yourself to know if you'll get attractive to him soon?

• Yeah why not

• Open minded! 💑👀👌🏻

• Only if I was attracted to their personality.

• You don't know him yet all you just know he likes you. Would give him a chnace to be with you?

• I guess I would give him a chance !

• No I wouldn't date a physically ugly girl/boy on a dare, frankly I wouldn't date a physically good looking girl/boy on a dare either if I didn't like them. It wouldn't be fair to put any false hopes. If I liked them it would be a different story and I'd ask them on a date contrary to if they were physically bad looking or good looking.

• Dare? Yes. Would I? No.
    I only date men I'm attracted to.

• Honest answer 👌🏻👍🐱