I have a "virtual bf", he always asks me to send naked videos. Is that normal?

We are 2 years together and we have the same age, I just don't know if he likes me. Sometimes I think he only wants to see me naked, but he is so lovely with with me. Is that normal? I mean, guys are like that?

P. S. I've never had a boyfriend before, so I just don't know what to do about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's normal that in a long distance relationship the guy want to share intimacy and his craving with his girlfriend..
    but did you see him face to face or is it just virtual?

So, it's normal, but you can keep him waiting until he comes back and see you and touch you for real.. to not kill it just keep sexting with him with words not pictures it's safer

What Guys Said 11

• translation: you have an online boyfriend

for an online boyfriend, yup that behavior seems very normal, im sure he asks the same request with his other girlfriends.

• Just make sure you get a *time stamped* photo of him. You can never know who you're talking to on the internet. I've heard some friggin' horror stories, including rape, stalking, and murder. People might over-state it, but it's worth stating. The kinds of people that are in the world. You wouldn't believe. There are some monstrous people out there, more accurately described as demons than humans. Avoid giving out personal information or wearing anything related to what school you go to, in pictures--if you go to a specific school, or anything like that, until you really know who he is. Avoid taking pictures with backgrounds which could suggest your location. For all you know, it could be some balding 45 year old rapist murderer pretending to be your age.

Get a time stamped photo of him. That means him taking a picture of himself while holding the current date and time on a notepad or something. That way you really know he is who he says he is. If he tries to back out of it or come up with some explanation on why he cannot do it, put your guard way, way, way up.

Just while we're on the topic of general internet safety, I'd also recommend using a Virtual Private Network to mask your location, online. There are some free ones. Google which ones are best, if you wanna do that. You can get them on your phone, too.

• Watch the Ted Talk by Holly Lemyre.

Same position as you, except her webcam sessions w/ her 'virtual bf' were recorded, and spread over the internet.

He treated her, just like he treats you.

• Thats pretty much all you CAN do...

• probably all the pictures are shared in the internet... I would search them... And never sent him any naked photo again... :)

• Have u ever actually seen or touched this guy as that might make a difference especially as you have been " together" for 2 years and he is still there without seeing you naked. all guys are visual and some have the added bonus of having respect. You should do what your heart says is right :-)

• For a virtual boyfriend I would say that is normal yes.

• A virtual boyfriend? huh

• @idkwtftoputhere baby u know im waiting 👙😉

• Sounds normal for a random person you met online.
    I advise you not to do it though

• Why not just Skype on phone and eliminate the possibility for keeping/documenting of the sexy times?

If you're comfortable, that is

What Girls Said 9

• In being in an "Online" Relationship, it sounds with '2 years together' he finds Not Only Your body enticing but your Company as well. Believe me, a guy this age can get anyone to Do the Dirty. He favors You and a lot you have to offer.
    A man from Egypt had found me on FB nearly 5 years ago, and with getting to know him better with his family on Skype, there were times we "Saw" one another and sent pix. However, he had already asked me to come to him and we also talked of marriage.
    With getting to know him much Better, I did board that plane and flew off to the magical land of Cairo, where I stayed for 30 days. Things went so well that in returning home, I ended up boarding again, where we did tie the knot at the Ministry of Justice. I remained awhile, learning how to be a Muslim's wife.
    I am back in the states now, and in between Breakingup and Makingup a million times over, he always enjoyed us being together, with and without the sex.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the upvote.. Hopefully, one day you can Both meet. xxoo

• A online boyfriend is not a real boyfriend.

You have never seen him in real life, so you don't know whatever he is a creep or not. The fact that he asks for nudes just shows how much more likely it is that he probably is a creep, he probably isn't even the age he said he was.

by the way anybody can shower someone up with compliments. So niceness and compliments online doesn't prove whatever that person is nice or not.

• He could be some old creepy man with gonorrhoea

• hahahah He is not old... I see him on Skype.

• He's just another typical perve on the internet looking for some authentic nudes. I hope he isn't just an 66 year old man who is preying on children online.

• I wouldn't do it. A lot of guys post the naked pictures and videos online after the break up for everyone to see.

• He may just be a perv? Who knows? But get him to send you a naked video so if he threatens to upload any of yours you've got backup and if you haven't send nudes yet don't

• I'd like to counter your question with one if my own, if I may, how is a virtual b/f an actual b/f, and what's the point of this kind of relationship? I don't get it.

• It's not normal. Most guys who do that are fuckboys. I've liked a fuckboy. I've dated one. What I would do is break up with him. For all you know he's catfishing you.

• Ok, so I was weary when I met a guy in this online video game. he lived 5 hours away, and after several months he said he has fallen for me. He wanted me to be his girlfriend, and that summer he was going to drive up to see me.

He sent me nudes and tried to get some when we were on Skype together. I told him I'm not comfortable with that, and he didn't have to send me anything. I was excited to meet up with him. Something happened, and he had to postpone the trip. We were "together" for a year but didn't meet, and he kept making up excuses to meet.

All he did was want nudes from me. I am not entirely sure he ever wanted to meet up. I would be really weary if a guy kept asking. It's your choice, if you really like the guy and want to maybe just give him a tease but never ever put your face in it.