Do Asian guys like Black girls?

Personally I love Asian guys. Whether it be they're Korean, Chinese, Thai, Philippino or Japanese. But for some reason a lot of Asian guys don't want to date a black girl. Especially where I live. They go for the pale girls and don't even give me a second glance. I know that that is just their preference and sometimes that's what their culture taught them to like. But I just wanna know if their are any guys that like black girls? Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• from what I understand, Asian people with a traditional background don't approve much to racial diversity within their family, but it all depends on the guy. if the guy you're into is basically "white washed", it should be fine. the only thing he'd have to worry about are his traditional parents.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, some do & some do not.

What Guys Said 6

• some will some won't

I feel like this is my stock answer on about 80% of dating related questions

• After years of research and checking and rechecking my facts I've come to an ultimate decision.

"Some do, some don't"
    Crazy right?

• In asia, having pale skin is consider REAL beauty in the eyes of the beholder. Hence why u see japanese cuties with white powder all over their faces and see how light most chinese people looked. They spend all that shiz on skin care products.

• Asian-Black couples are so rare to find, even Asian women- Black Guys couple are rare but they are getting more visible these days... though I've never in my seen a Black girl-Asian Guy couple for some reason...

• A lot of guys don't go for black girls since black girls usually are experienced with or expect guys to be as big as black guys, like 8 inches below the belt. And Asian guys on average are the smallest so the last girls they would approach are black girls.

• Not South Koreans, BA DUM-TISH!

• I've talked to and have gotten compliments from south korean guys. Again there's no absolute answer to this question

What Girls Said 2

• @keyspirits he is one who will give you the best answer😁

• Guys like girls thats it. Of course there will be some who don't like black girls but what I said before is pretty common sense (not trying to be rude).