When is it a good time to say 'I love you'?

I've been dating this guy for almost 3 months, I feel love for him already but I'm scared to tell him cause I'm scared he won't to able to say it back. Is it soon? should I not care if he says it back or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess it's different for different people, but I've always viewed "love" as a huge investment. I know, it sounds remarkably unromantic. If it comes really easy and fast it's usually not worth much. That doesn't mean you don't know you love someone fast it just means when you put it out on the table there needs to be a lot vested in the relationship for it to be meaningful. For my current girlfriend and I it was over a year before that was said.

• Thanks for your opinion, you're wise.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no such thing as "right" time. You say it whenever you feel that you should say it. There are people who don't say it at all.

What Guys Said 2

• You can never know until you try it. Just take the risk. Besides, three months is an adequate time methinks.

• "When is it a good time to say 'i love you'?"

When you feel it--whether it be on the first date, or not til 5 years later.

What Girls Said 0