Girls, woud you date a guy who wears leggings?

i want to start wearing leggings and nail polish. Maybe some makeup too but I'm scared of what people think of me or question whether im gay or not. I want to know do any of you girls think what i do is cute and hot or am i just weird and crazy?

i am straight. by the way

2

What Girls Said 2

• No, no, no, no. Look, makeup, leggings and nail polish is way too feminine for me. I just can't bring myself to be attracted to it.

• Tbh it really depends on how you style it. Nail polish is a no no for me. If you wear like concealer/foundation, I think makeup is fine, but I don't think mascara and eyeliner is hot.

• i wouldn't wear eyeliner but i wear like black leggings and pink or white nail polish. whats tbh and do you think what i do is cute or no?

• Tbh means to be honest. Nail polish is a deal breaker for me. I think that's too feminine. I don't mind if you groom your nails like manicure wise, but no nail Polish.