A low drive/low attraction?

I don't know how to word this question so I will do the best I can.

I am inexperienced when it comes to relationships. I have never been in one and I have never even kissed. To be honest, I hit puberty rather late. I remember not 'noticing' guys until 3rd-4th year of HS (seriously). It was in my 1st year of my old Uni that I felt intense attraction to someone (I remember, it was uncomfortable).

However, does anyone else have, like, bursts of craving for a relationship and the rest just not caring. I mean, sometimes I will want a relationship and will be on tinder or whatever--but then I just do not care. I can go months without caring. I do not know if being in Uni is the cause because I am really driven in my work so I focus on that. I do still find some guys on the streets attractive (though, not often because I am quite picky) but I haven't had that intense feeling like I had 4 years ago.. I do not know if this is normal or what. Part of me feels the need to look for a relationship, honestly because I feel pressure for my age. Tbh, I feel if I kissed before then I wouldn't care as much. I am a bit insecure about that.

Basically, is there anyone who can sort of relate to how I am feeling?

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just do what feels right. Not what people expect.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know how common that is, but it does happen to me occasionally. It's okay.

You don't have to feel pressured to be in a relationship - if it happens, it happens. You may even find that you're demisexual and experience sexual attraction only when you have an emotional connection to someone. That's totally fine.

There's nothing wrong with you; many people are inexperienced still at your age, especially if they're studious.