We all know our own standards, but what is the average GaGer's expectation at the end of a first date?
For context purposes, let us assume the following:
- You have been formerly aquanted, but never outside of a group environment
- This is the first time you've intentionally made arrangements to see each other one-on-one
- It went as well as you could have hoped. You had a great time, felt a lot of chemistry, and definitely want to continue seeing this person.
Under these circumstances, what would you typically find the most appropriate, or ideal way to end a first date?
- Wave5% (5)10% (11)7% (16)Vote
- Handshake, high-five, or fist-bump0% (0)5% (5)2% (5)Vote
- Hug38% (42)28% (31)33% (73)Vote
- Peck on the cheek27% (30)16% (17)21% (47)Vote
- Kiss25% (28)25% (27)25% (55)Vote
- Makeout2% (2)5% (5)3% (7)Vote
- Lovemaking/sleeping together overnight3% (3)11% (13)9% (16)Vote
In case you wanted to know my opinion, I do hugs for almost every date, good or bad, but a particularly good date like in this scenario would get distinguished with a peck on the cheek, assiming she seems like she'd be comfortable with it.
Most Helpful Girl
It would depends on how the date went and how comfortable i feel with him. It would range from a hug to a make out. If we agree on a second date, then a long, tight hug and/or a peck on the cheek is what I would initiate. But if the guy wants to go in for a kiss, I guess a quick kiss would be fine as well. If I happen to have wanted to go out with the guy for like 2 years, then making out is fine as well lol1
Most Helpful Guy
Maximum: Kiss for awhile
Just depends on how it went. Reading body language is a critical skill in life in my opinion.2