If you are dating someone how often (roughly) do you message them?

As above - trying to work out all this dating malarky!

0|0
13|3

Most Helpful Guy

• i read Roughly Massage them... lol!!!
    uhm, my massages are usually gentle, with just enough pressure to loosen the muscular fascia... jk! :p

i think 3 convos a day is good,
    good morning text
    lunch break text
    and good night text

it would also be awesome if you just call people like in the old days <3

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I message them whenever tf I want. If I wanna talk to them, I tell them. I'll send them funny pictures with no context, I'll send random song lyrics/links. I'll tell them something funny that happened to me, so in general, a lot. if im dating someone it usually means I love talking to them

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I personally message them daily, whenever we have the opportunity and she's not busy. Then ask to meet up/Hang out because messaging is no where near as fun as being with them in person lol ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1|2
    0|0
  • I am not a big fan of texting, Too impersonal If she has something to say to me I had rather her look me in the eye and say it. And don't even get me started on trying to text whole conversations, pretty sure I would prefer being single. I was going to say it was an age thing But my girlfriend is 40 and loves to text.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• We text several times a day. Once in the morning, here and there as time allows throughout the day, and at night. There is no right or wrong, as long as an effort is being made.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree and that is a good metric on the health of the relationship.

• Usually I message them every day, aslong as they're available to chat and when they're not thats okay too!

0|0
    0|0
  • I message him (read: contact him) when I have something I need to tell him. Whenever that may be.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time basically.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the level of feelings I am having for the guy. If its just sex or if I'm using the guy not that often. But if i'm into you and we are dating, I can be very annoying with my text messages.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday? Wtf? I'd probably have a convo once every few days.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every single day

0|0
    0|0
  • Every day :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyday. Basically all day, when I am not at school

0|2
    0|0
  • Everyday. _

0|1
    0|0
  • Every second of every day pretty much!

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyday

___

0|1
    0|0
    • even if you are just 'dating' ie not in a relationship?

• Yep