Guys, what do you think of a girl who plays hockey?

I play hockey and I don't know if that is the reason that I don't go on a lot of dates.

Not only hockey actually, I am in a lot of sports, soccer, track and field, cross country... is this a bad thing when guys are looking for someone to date?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• I think, "Hope she has a good dental plan". Other than that it doesn't change my perception of her.

What Guys Said 9

• I knew you'd be Canadian.

• That's hot

• Not a lot of hockey wher I live but I would LOVE that. Means she is tough and not a girly girl. I prefer the tomboy type and someone I could play sports with.

• I would think... i hope she gets me some good tim hortons eh.

• Of curse it is a great thing, girls who do sports are very cheerful, fun, bright and strong. The only girl I ever loved used to play soccer. she is just the best girl i ever met. Their bodies are spectacular too.

• That's great, as long as it doesn't mess up your face a or body with an ingury I hope, that would suck

• do you act like a jock? if so prb so

• maybe your personality? certainly not because of your looks

• Is a Canada I find it hot