What would you do in this dating situation if you found out she was pregnant?

So I met this girl when we both were trying to get the same cab, and later she ran in to me at the farmer's market where I work (I have a farm upstate and make/sell cheese) and on the same day we met she had gone to get artificially inseminated because she thought she would never meet the right guy... and then it turns out she got pregnant from it and is having twins. What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hopefully, the majority of guys would be understanding and they would accept dating her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd give her a chance. See where the relationship goes. I wouldn't move in with her or make any significant moves, or commit to raising those kids. I'd definitely want to take things slow, but if you feel you have a connection with her, you shouldn't avoid pursuing it. That's unless you never wanted kids or the thought of being a father scares the hell out of you.

I say if things turn out for the best, if you'd be willing to be the father of those twins, then explore what might be there. If the thought scares the hell out of you, stay away.

If you do go for it, you need to know you have the balls to dump a pregnant woman and not stay out of pity.

Consider all those options before you make your decision.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• This sounds like a movie.

• This is my real life... Not cool bro.

• The entire situation within the movie, and if indeed it is anything remotely related to what's going on with you... I wish you luck.

• Thanks. Fortunately I made a friend when I was at the park once.. a nice African-American guy who has three kids. He actually thought I was some sort of predator at first because I had my hands in my pockets near a playground and had no kids there. lol

• i mean wehn she´s ready to do that, it means she can stand on he own two feet and doesn´t desparately need a man. that´s the kind of girl i´d be interested in.
    i usually don´t go for women with kids but in this case i think it´s ok, because you wouldn´t have to deal with the biological dad.

• Hmmm... nothing wrong with getting to know her, but because I do not want children I would just be there to support her, unless if we ended up actually falling in love and I didn't mind the babies.

• Sorry I am dumping her, she is such a cynic at an early age, what is she going to do when something SERIOUS happens, like for example (God forbid) one of those twins dies?