What's too big of a age difrence when it comes to dating?

I'm 18 and my boyfriend is 26, do you think that's too big of a age difference if it is why and if not why? I really like him but I don't know how I feel about the age difference what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• tbh it's never big when a girl is younger than a guy but it's inappropriate when a girl is older than a guy in society
    Though idc
    Fuck off to society
    I love my crush ❤
    And you love your bf/crush
    Nothing matters if you both are comfortable with each other

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares? You're an adult and he also is the age range isn't that bad... You're dating him because you like him not because he's an old man in his 80's that's a billionaire.

If you want to date him you should date him.

What Guys Said 3

• There is no such thing as too big of an age difference. If you are happy, what does it matter what other people think anyways?

• Love knows no age

• yours is good age range

What Girls Said 3

• When I was 19, I dated a man who was 39. We were together for 2 years. If you like him, and you're both of legal age, who cares?

• I don't think it's to big. Or that there is any, that is. My mom for example was eleven years older than my dad.

• I've always been told guys mature slower than girls. Which I personally believe. So dating an older guy kinda evens out the maturity level to me. I think 8-10 years older would be my maximum. That's kind of pushing it though.