If she asks you to go eat breakfast what does it mean?

A girl I have become pretty close with asked me to go to breakfast. Does it mean she wants to get to know me more at breakfast? Or is it a date? I don't know how to take it please help girls or guys

If a girl asks you if you'd like to go eat breakfast what does it mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• She wants food and she wouldn't mind your company.

• But does that mean she likes me? Or is considering of getting to know me like how do I tell

• I'm not her bruh I only go out to eat with people who will buy my food for me so

Most Helpful Guy

• She wants D breakfast

What Girls Said 2

• Does it matter? Go on this breakfast thing, talk to her. If it's a date, you'll know. She'll laugh at your stupid jokes, maybe twirl her hair, ask you questions, fiddle with her jewelry, make eye contact, etc.

if she seems distant, doesn't converse with you, acts bored, slouches, you can probably guess she's either not interested, or having a really bad day...

• It means she's hungry and doesn't want to eat alone.

Also it's probably a date.

• Well she's been single for a month and said she's not looking to date anybody for now but she asked me out of nowhere

What Guys Said 1

• She's hungry😊 It's not usually a date in the morning but she probably wants to get to know you