Are 29 year old women not desirable?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the girl. I had a client scheduled today that didn't come and my next client came early. At first I thought the lady that came early was the first client coming late because the first ladies information said she's around 50 and the second said she's 32. I thought the 32 year old looked 50 😕

Most Helpful Girl

• The same troll again? What is it with you and the number 29. Chill lol.

What Guys Said 26

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif I'd fuck and chuck 1 if gievn the chance ^_^

• Depends on the woman. My girlfriend is 30 and sexy as fuck

• Well, my girlfriend is 32. She is sexy as hell, mature ( read as not a child anymore), great career, independent so I'd say she is very desirable.

• I think they are very desirable. They are at an age which 1) they have their shit together and 2) the immaturity of school is gone.

• Sometimes I thank jebus that I'm a guy and don't have to worry about my age or losing my ability to reproduce

• Sorry to burst your bubble, but you'll probably be balding in 10 years time, as 80% of men in my age group are. Plenty of guys' metabolism go to shit by their late 20s, too, so they end up fat if they don't make an effort.

• @abacaxi84 lol I'm not a white guy

• For pedophiles they are not.
    For normal man yes, they can be incredible.

They are desirable, where did you get that idea?

• 28 is fine, but as soon as she turns 29, it's like you know that there will be 365 days (366 if it's a leap year) of nauseating undesirability (could be a new word)... then as soon as she turns 30, bang, back to the stunner again. Statistic that I've just made up prove that it's very rare for women to get married at the age of 29 unless they reside within 5kms of the equator as the tidal convergence, tropical weather and proximity to the sun seems to balance things out... true story

• I think they are, for about 27-38 year old men

• I think young 29yo women look great ! 😊

• I don't know if I'd date one because of my age but if you are attractive I will notice regardless of how much older you are.

• ... who said that?

• Well biologically less desirable... only about 6 more year of safe child bearing years left

• I don't think the age has any factor. Many women look fantastic at 29 and older.

• It depends on the woman and if she has children and other baggage.

• Even 40 and 50 year old women are desirable. So, 29 year olds? Absolutely!

• Any woman, of any age is 'desirable'

she just needs to know that in herself

• I find women between 30-37 the hottest. 20s are ok but a hot chick at 35 is smoking.

• False, I once crushed for 31s old chick and she was sexy af :D

• What about 29 year old men?

• Society doesn't care about men's youth.

• @RachelBrigs balding and grey men are ok, I find that hard to imagine.

• Balding itself not so much, graying isn't regarded as a big deal but most guys don't go bald or gray until they're in their 50s/60s.
      Of course at 65 men aren't swooned over, (usually) but a lot of people act like a woman is an old hag at 25...

• Yes they are very desirable to me, but cougars have never been into me

• Why wouldn't they be?

• They are very, very, very desirable!
    Ignore the haters, they are masturbaters lol

• if women live as nature meant them to do they can age very gracefully and be hot even in their 40s and 50s

• usually not

• they are but only if they look like this
    33.media.tumblr.com/...mcun9csWhl1rqkzbwo1_400.gif

• Not even hitting their stride, actually.

What Girls Said 10

• I've learned from this site that apparently all women look like worn out sacks of deflated skin with pussies as dry as the sahara and as large as a black hole in outerspace after they turn 21.

But honestly I think the type of guys that spend all day saying shit like that on a screen don't even get pussy as it is.

In the real world 29 year old women are plenty desirable. Online and in Hollywood though, no.

• Like I said, I have a 45 yr old friends with benefits and I had a beautiful 41 yr old as a kinky friend (she is gorgeous). I struggle to attract women my age or younger, so no, this doesn't apply to everyone.

• Im not sure about the rest of the world but in New Zealand us girls 28-40 are reportedly having more sex than any other age/gender bracket also the types of sex ie group bi les double penetration etc are being performed more frequently and open in New Zealand girls bedrooms

• Have you not watched the movie "13 going on 30?" It is basically idolizing women and people in their 30s. A quote from the movie is, "Thirty, Flirty, and Thriving."

• #generalisation315 they are still very much desirable.

• I don't know how whiny and annoying is she?

• Why wouldn't they be?

• They are, just not necessarily when they have kids.

Also I see many 29-year old women who still think it's "the man's job" to approach, but that teenage mentality no longer works when you're an adult.

• Why would they not be

• No. Many 29 year olds are beautiful.

It's only sick pedophiles who mean different.

• Are 18 year old women desirable? What about 25, 35, or 40? Don't u see the answer to your silly question is the same for any age lol.