When would be the best time to tell him? (2nd date)

Met a very cute, funny, and sweet guy that has a lot in common with me. 1st date was last week, we didn’t kiss but I didn’t think he wanted to walk me to the door so I messed that up some. Been acting on and off since then since we chat online every day. Hinted that I wanted to see him again but made no solid plans until just a few hours ago for a second date tomorrow.

Now, I want to tell him that I really like him, I’m not saying that I’m in love with him, just REALLY like him a lot and possibly want to start a relationship I guess but I don’t know if that would be too much or what. I’m not sure when I would tell him, but I’m thinking either when we see the movie we are going to see or when he drops me off and I want to kiss him.

HELP!

I'm 23 and he's 25

What Guys Said 1

• simply say ur feeling in ur heart bcoz guys vl always accept the love of a gal.try it!

What Girls Said 0