Men do you want to be romanced by women?

Most Helpful Guy

• I unfortunately went through a divorce. One I didn't want. So i find myself dating for really the first time ever. I only went out with 5 women before my ex wife and never had a girlfriend. I actually just broke up with my first ever girlfriend (together 8 months).
    I am jealous of women.
    I would LOVE to be chased after and romanced by a woman the way I have to go after women. Unfortunately any women worth going after tends to feel it is the mans job and won't ever do it. I even refused to send out any messages on POF and tinder for a while and said I would only respond to women that messaged me first. I had 1. and it turned out she was just in it for free food apparently as she never came close to paying for anything on the 3 dates we went on.
    I think it would probably feel really nice to be desired by someone like that. I have never felt that in my life. But I am not counting on it happening.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the guys who don't get it, want it. and those who do, don't bother to take much notice, most of the time.

What Guys Said 26

• Of course guys want to be romanced by women.

I remember this one time where my wife, before we were married, took it upon herself to book a 6-day vacation to Turks & Caicos. The water was absolutely beautiful, and the sunrise and sunset were breathtaking. She always knew I wanted to become a certified SCUBA diver, so she even arranged for me to have my 2-day field exam and live training with a small group while we were there. There are really no words to describe how surreal the experience of being suspended and floating in crystal clear water is, while under water, and where it's just you, the water, the sand, and almost nobody else around. I could have stayed in there for hours.

Then she booked a private massage at the hotel. I was never a really big fan of massages, but the people there cracked my neck, my back, my joints, all my muscles were completely relaxed, and then we rested on a Japanese black hot rock bed for an hour afterwards. Work was definitely the last thing I had on my mind.

Finally, we got back to our room, where she had already ordered dinner and that molten chocolate lava cake dessert that I loved. Then, out of nowhere, she "romanced" me. She got down on her knees, looked up at my as our eyes connected, and she whispered, "Did you remember to pack the anal lube?"

• looool I believe the romance was already there before that last killer line >< xD

• Damn straight... girls aren't the only ones that should capitalize on the good stuff!

• ... but it has to be more than just a sports night with pizza, beer and sex afterwards... I am not that easy ;)

• Yeeeeeeeeees!
    I'm waiting to come across a sweetie who's like to romance me... I'd romance back :D

• Romance us please

• I like romance, i demand a romantic girl :p

• Girls can't do romance 😝😝😚

• Yes, it's nice not to have to be the one who makes all the romantic efforts, and it only has to be something simple :)

• I'd really like to be loved right now. So, yeah.

• blowjobs are like flowers for men.

yes. 'romance' us :-P

• If it's done with patience, temperance, and sincerity.

• Sure I want to be showered with romance

• I'm pretty okay w/ buying my own chocolates and flowers but if you are referring to a girl who is conscious of her own sexuality - if she is fucking you not because she thinks you want it - (don't worry, I do) but rather because she wants it; when you refer to "romance", Absolutely - or vice versa. Their is something that gets to the subconsious libido when

• Yess,, when a girl tries her best to make me happy it's just something I don't take for granted and will always return the favor :)

• yes, we are not so different

• Ya. romance away

• Yes romance would be amazing

• If a woman does this to me and I find her attractive there will be a huge tension build up. I always give back what I get (almost always).

• Sounds funny to be honest.

• Trust me girl. There's the only thing we need sometimes. Lol

• Perhaps, but I don't think that is forthcoming in our society LOL.

• yes but women are spent by bad boys and have no romance and innocence left in them.

• Seduced, more than romanced per se, is the male equivalent.

• It's not necessary, we already fancy you.

Of course it would be nice to have an attractive girl actually pursuing me for a change.

• Of course we do! Men like to be made to feel special by a member of the other sex just like women do. Anyone who says otherwise is being dishonest.

We also know it is not likely to ever happen. This falls into the whole "women want equality only when it benefits them" bucket.

• Id like it to happen but I know that's so rare for a woman to do that I expect it to never happen.

• What we want and what is realistic rarely coincide. Accurate thinking leads to results -- so no, I've never allowed myself to be sidetracked by wanting to be romanced.

• Maybe that's why you aren't getting it? Also men aren't as observant as women on certain things. Things we do because you are special often get overlooked. Like spending 5 hours cooking a meal, buying expensive lingerie, taking you to a nice restaurant, back rubs, nice dresses. Somehow sometimes men think it is self motivated.

• "Maybe that's why you..."
      Assumptions, assumptions. Don't try to speak for my experiences -- which you know nothing about in any way whatsoever.

As for your list -- who says I don't notice? Because some men do?

And I agree with you that women do that for men. But don't be surprised when some men get confused and don't react the way women want. After all, aren't all "modern women" going about saying "Why do men think this is about them? We do it for ourselves..." Can't have it both ways, my dear -- fortunately, I know women are slinging bullshit when they say "I do it for myself."

• @asker buying nice dresses and wearing sexy lingerie is more for you. why not buy him some nice clothing, sexy undies?

What Girls Said 5

• I believe we all like to feel loved and cared for. Romance is a part of that.

I try to romance my boyfriend in every way that I can to the best of my abilities.

Want him to know just how much I love him. I guess that comes with being an incurable romantic <3

But he makes it possible for me to be like this. He's incredible.

• i know i do!

• For my boyfriend birthday I went to his job with a bouquet of hooters chicken wings and beer and a box with a bow that contained some handcuffs , cockring and a butt plug ( wasn't for me). Needless to say he loved it, this was also an educational present letting him now I like flowers but a way to a woman's heart is her stomach , I'd love a bouquet of chicken wings or sushi.

• Yes they want roses on the bed and a bubble bath. With roses in it.

• I'm sure they like it ;)