What is your dream marriage proposal?

Mine is for the guy to tell me to meet him on the beach at sunset. He'd dress up like a warrior, and ride up on a horse! He'd get down on one knee and ask me to marry him. And then we'd ride off into the sunset hehehe. He'd look so sexy in his costume and it would be like a fairytale :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything that ends with her saying "yes" :-P

Most Helpful Girl

• I have given it 0 thought. As long as the words, "Will you marry me?" come out of his mouth then I'm good.

What Guys Said 5

• We'll I don't know it will be possible or not but still...
    I want to invite my crush in my concert and then take him up while I'm singing then suddenly stop and ask her for marriage and kiss her :)

By the way you're dream proposal is too cool :p

• WalMart parking lot while she's holding a box of tampons, a 30 pack of toilet paper, discount frozen meals, and laxatives.

• I don't even know if I want to be married. But if it is about to happen, it's not going to be spectacular
    just the two

• since my proposal would be specific to the girl, i'll know when i meet her.

• I assume you've imagined your dream divorce too? How much money will you get from him?

What Girls Said 7

• Somewhere quiet in nature, where we both feel at peace. Like if there's a place that's special for us in the nearby forest, or a trail we love to hike every fall. Id love for it to happen somewhere that we have a lot of beautiful memories in.

• I don't really have one...
    As long as we're in love with each other and compatible - it's all good. =)

• -night time
    -fairy lights in the tree
    -picnic on the ground
    -just the two of us

that's it for me

• i dont want an elaborate proposal. A park bench and a beautiful day sounds perfect.

• Ideally something low key and private. I don't want some big show. Anything beyond that is up to him.

• Go to chipotle. Then when we get home, ready to demolish said chipotle, there's a ring in my chip bag.

• We are out in the rain.
    He takes out a rose from his jacket /inside the jacket and asks will you marry me.