I was approached by a guy, he gave me his number?

Today I was approached by a guy at work. I asked him the usual questions I ask whilst serving customers and then he replied with ' no but can I have your number'. He joked and said he would take care of me. I became quite shy at this point as there were other people around and told him to give me his number. He said he'll only give me his number if I will definitely call him and wrote it down. He was cute and seemed like a nice guy. I was planning to send a little message via what's app to discover his number doesn't appear on my list. I'm thinking to now text him, calling seems sooo scary. But at the same time I'm thinking to just go ahead and call him. Which approach sounds better to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're still unsure, texting seems more informal and can be a good start.

What Guys Said 2

• Calls always better, but text's are pretty normal these days too. When you call him, just tell him you are nervous. I've had many girls do this to me and it's reassuring to the guy to know the feeling is mutual and makes things much easier. If he's a smooth guy he will know how to handle it.

• What's the harm in calling? If you get uncomfortable, click the red button.

What Girls Said 0