Say, we ended very badly on bad terms and he tells me he doesn't want to talk again. I take heed to his advice and block him off of Facebook so that I can't feel tempted to contact him again.
He was being really cold and resentful towards me after we split up anyway, so trying to talk to him was a losing battle at the time.
Now it's 6 months since we broke up. Anytime I ran into him, we'd point blank ignore each other. Gradually, he started making eye contact with me again.
Over the last 2 weeks, he's said hi, started conversations with me, asked how I am and has even been joking about with me too/sharing a bit of laughter.
I saw him checking me out the other day too when I was in my skin tight jeans.
I just find this weird behaviour coming from someone who doesn't want to be talking with me anymore, unless he's changed his mind that is.
Do you reckon he's just being friendly, realised he misses me/still has feelings?
Please do comment!
- He's trying to be friendly50% (2)0% (0)22% (2)Vote
- Maybe he misses having you in his life0% (0)20% (1)11% (1)Vote
- He might still like you25% (1)20% (1)22% (2)Vote
- Maybe he's realised it's easier to be civil than to be resentful25% (1)60% (3)45% (4)Vote
- Other/I'll comment with different opinion0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Time for the most part heals most wounds. Since it's been a good while he as coped with the relationship and moved on to the point he can have casual convo with you and not be cold-hearted.1