What should I wear on my first date with a guy?

Most of my wardrobe consists of clothing more on the... provocative side, but I want to make a good impression on him. Should I go for a sweeter and more simple style instead?

Most Helpful Guy

• When on a date it's important to dress in clothing that fits the occasion. Nobody here fan tell you what to wear or how to dress if we don't know the venue of the datemost. Obviously you wouldn't wear the same thing to an amusement park you'd wear to dinner and a movie. Basically your question is useless without telling us more about the date itself.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should wear either a dress or a nice pair of jeans.
    As for making a good impression... It depends on the nature of the guy. Some guys appreciate the sweet and simple more than the provocative style, while others prefer the opposite. So I don't know.

• or a nice pair of jeans with a comfortable shirt*

What Guys Said 2

• well if you go provocative on a first date it might give him ideas. but then again it will definitely get him interested in you. i would suggest go for something sexy but dont overdo the flirting. that way he will really want to see you again as he will find you attractive yet classy.

• Ah, that's a good idea. I guess I don't want to dress overly sweet and then let him see me in what Inormally wear. I'm not really a very flirty person anyway, so I guess that's fine. Thanks!

• don't forget to take condoms

What Girls Said 4

• yes you can still dress appropriate and feel/look sexy. Casual wear won't hurt. You can wear something as simple as leggings with a sweater dress ith flats or heels maybe. I'm no expert in fashion but men aren't either. as long as you look fresh and

• Something that fits the occasion but not only that , don't wear clothes that show too much, leave some mystery :)

• I'd wear something that shows a little boobs then jeans and maybe a nice jacket or something. Not too fancy and not too sloppy.

• Nice casual clothes.

Safest and best.