Should I still see this guy even if he's interested in my friend?

So this guy and I have been very close friends and he always asks me about my "pretty, skinny friend." Every time we hang out. Anyways she left our school and now I asked him if he wanted to hang out with me. The weird thing is, he flirts with me and shows me he likes me then he asks about my friend. I get mixed messages and even though she's not around anymore my conscious still bothers me. Like, "why do I need to with a guy who seems to talk about someone else?" He rarely does it but when he does a red flag comes up in my heart. I feel like next time if he asks about her I should bluntly ask if he likes her or if something happened between the two of them. I am his close Friend and he tells me personal things but she's really pretty and wears make up and tight clothes and I'm more of a plain Jane. Why does he ask about her? What do I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• hmm, the next time he brings it up you should ask, was there something between you two jokingly and see what he says. don't make it a big deal just casual. I think he just doesn't know what he wants.