Chubby girl and a skinny guy?

I'm not the thinnest girl and I'm not the biggest. I'm 5'1 and about 158-160 pounds. I got meat but it isn't too obvious but I'm obviously not skinny either. I guess I'd call myself an obvious chubby girl. Anyways the guy I like is nice but he's really skinny; like rail road track skinny. My friends make fun of him and call him "skinny bones." I like him but I feel like when we hang out I look really fat. Plus his ex girlfriend was really thin too (with small boobs) and I'm the complete opposite of that! I'm nervous; I feel like he knows I'm a chubster and so does his friends. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• totally possible, I saw this couple in my high school, relatively thin guy with a relatively big girl, they were both so happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to feel comfortable in your own skin. If he is with you he must being seeing way more then your weight. Who cares what anyone else thinks? As long as your happy and he is okay with you. 😊

What Guys Said 1

• Obviously he knows. Just as obviously, he's OK with it. The one person who apparently is uncertain about it is you.

What Girls Said 1

• I am not skinny either, and I had a boyfriend who is like your describtion of The guy you like, and I had the same feelings as you when I was near him. But we were both happy and No One ever said anything about it. c: