Trying to work things out with an ex, but talking to this guy who I like? Confused?

Last week my ex boyfriend who was my first love texted me after we got into a huge fight and he told me to stay out of his life and never to talk to him again messaged me. We hung out and everything went well but all of the feelings I had came back and I know I still am in love with him. I went and saw him over my days off and I told him I wanted to get back together with him but he doesn't know if he wants to or not. The other guy and I have talked for almost a month and were suppose to hang out tonight or tomorrow. I feel so very confused because I don't know what to do at this point. I know I'm in love with my ex and it isn't fair to this guy, but at the same time I don't think it would work out with my ex because even though I have changed from a year ago, I don't think he has. What should I do? I don't want to hurt anyone

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0