How to deal with the friends of my boyfriend being awful?

For some reason they ignore me or they act rare with me. I would not care so much if it wasn't because 2 of them are his roommates (I stay there 2 nights a week) and the others are almost always there.

One of them is always making fun of my accent (I am foreigner) and the other one is always calling me stupid names like "little russian doll" or something relates with my country.

I love my boyfriend but is extremely uncomfortable enter to his house and nobody says even "hello" or not even looking at me. I am also scary of talk because I feel very self conscious.

Most Helpful Guy

• they're just fucking with you. it's fine. don't be so sensitive. and if it's that bad, have you told them to stop? and i lived in an apartment with 5 other people. we had people literally walk in and out of our rooms all the time. both friends of mine and not friends. i didn't say hi to them every time someone came in. half the time, i ignored them too, especially if i'm doing something. or you if you're too scared to tell them to stop, why don't you tell your boyfriend that you don't like it?

What Guys Said 2

• you're being a little girl about this. this is how American men are.

• talk to him about it and tell him to make them stop, you need to come to a standstill with them

What Girls Said 2

• You should tell your boyfriend how you feel and so he can tell them, or know how you're feelig that it's not okay. Sorry you're going through this, but I hope it will get better.

• You need to tell your boyfriend that his friends make you uncomfortable and confront those friends together.