What do you think about a 24 year old bouncer?

I'm thinking about doing bouncing gigs throughout college. I'm an engineering major and started college later. I do high end venues for security. Doing the playboy mansion tommorow. Did some nightclubs in LA. Did Coachella and EDC. I work out a lot too lol. I'm just kind of ashamed to tell a girl that I'm a bouncer. I prefer just to tell them I'm an engineering student. I don't party a lot or do drugs and I'm more of a introvert by nature I just love the job because it's so interesting to see different things and lifestyles. The occasional fight is always exciting too. I got so many stories lol. I plan to start my own small security company with my friend after graduation. I just think that most women think bouncer.. Unintelligent.. Uneducated.. Broke.. Steroids.. I won't graduate till 26-27 probabaly. I also play the stock market often to make extra cash.

• That's sounds fun and interesting
  • Sounds like you are lower class.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a bouncer for years. It was a fun job, I thought. You're at work, but you're still socializing, and you get first crack at every girl who walks in and last shot at all the ones walking out, haha. Don't let the bouncer stereotype dissuade. There are definitely meatheads that just take the job to kick ass, and they're fucked up, but there are plenty of guys who just want to check IDs and keep the peace. I like to think I don't look like a total pussy, haha, but I'm also not some huge intimidating guy with no neck. I lift and I'm not too shabby with my fists, but you know what? I never punched a soul in my time bouncing. I had to get physical with people, but it never devolved into a full on fistfight. Just as long as you can hold your own and aren't afraid when some drunk idiot gets in your face, you're good. Most girls seemed to like it. The only bouncers they didn't like around town were the juiced up dorks punching blacked out kids half their size. I was a fucking rock star in the town I went to school in while I was bouncing. That basically means I got a lot of free slices at the pizza joint across the street and had to make annoying small talk with a lot of people who I wasn't completely sure who they were, haha, but it was still pretty cool to get love around town. And I was in some slapdick small town, you're working fucking Hugh Hefner's house, hahaha. Fact is, I should be asking YOU what I should be doing, haha. But yeah man, just do it, work is work, and fuck any stupid chick who doesn't like it. Define yourself how you want to define yourself. Tell her about the engineering, tell her about the bouncing. Brains and brawn, you'll kill it with the ladies👍

What Girls Said 5

• So... you have a job. You make money. You are fairly strong. And in decent shape. And the issue is... what, exactly?

• I guess the fact that I started college late makes me feel like I'm a little bit lower class. But then again I'm an engineering major and I think that says somethings itself at any age.

• If you tell any girl what you said here she should understand. Sounds like you are in a good place with a plan on what you want in the future. I think it's impressive in what you are doing. Working while in school is never easy. I wish you the best of luck in life.

• None of those poll choices are true for me...
    it's a job. It's fine.

• You sound hot to me 😊

• Don't ever be ashamed of who you are and what you do. If she can't get to know you she isn't worth it.

What Guys Said 6

• It sounds both lower class AND fun and interesting. ahaha

• Lol would you consider me lower class because I don't have my degree yet and do this for money?

• It's mainly the job which I associate with brain-dead morons who can't do anything else other than have a fight and strut round coralling drunk people while feeling all authoritative. Fucking stereotypes! ahaha

• You need to pay the bills, you'll meet some interesting people too, so why not !!

• Do you have martial arts training? If you don't I'd just kick you in the balls and knock a few of your teeth out when you hit the ground.

• In terms of 'you are what you do', you're an engineering student. Your job paying your way isn't your main 'who you are'.

If you go full time into security when you graduate, people's impression will change.

• Make the men feel safe. When a woman misbehaves, don't hesitate to kick her ass out.

• lmfao

• Nightclubs are hellish domains of female power. We all have to do our bit to stop the oppression of men...

• Yeah I can agree to an extent

• You are making money enforcing the rules and throwing out unruly people, I'd be a bouncer myself if I weren't 5'10 and only had slightly above average strength.

• Im 511 lol but I'm also a bodybuilder

• I'm lifting weights right now, but I have a more lean and athletic build. I wouldn't be intimidating anyone, but I would know how to take them out if they got unruly.