How to get a boyfriend?

korean boyfriend to be exact. please answer me

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I truly believe you should like someone before you want him as a boyfriend, and not just a boyfriend for fun. But that's your life and your decisions. Just be genuinely nice & kind to people. Smile a lot, do not avoid eye contact and be a bit flirty.

What Guys Said 7

• Why do you want a Korean boyfriend?

• because i can see their sincerity to their girlfriends unlike filipino guys. :(

• Flirt with korean guys

,,,,

• Either:

1) Move to South Korea

Or

2) Move to a big city in the west coast like Los Angelas or San Francisco.

BUT your best bet will be to stay in the states and live in one of the cities that I just mentioned above if you're Caucasian/Hispanic/Middle Eastern or any other ethnicity other than Asian.

• beat him in League of Legends, Dota, Starcraft II, Hearthstone, CSGO, speak korean!
    thats bout all you need!
    ... w8...
    which korea?

• i dont know how to play that. South Korea ahaha

• South Korea... League of legends championships!!!

I was there, when EU got obliterated in the semi finals :o

• Step 1: Go to Korea.

We'll see what you can do afterwards.

• sleep with him... :)

• approach the guy.. to whom you like..

try to connect with him

What Girls Said 8

• Well just be cute , I am dating a south korean guy and i haven't planned in meeting him it happened like that suddenly i would say its destiny. And yeah Koreans treat their girlfriend so well When i met him he treated me like a queen i was so happy. Hope u find Ur guy :) ah by the way u dont have to speak korean ^^ i speak English with my boyfriend

• But note that all guys r same all over the world.. or almost but they are just like normal guys , u shouldn't be influenced by the media and kpop wave. It is true though that they r more nice and caring than other guys but not always its not a generality.

• koreans mostly date only koreans
    first step would be going to korea , u will have higher chances there

• lol... *slaps forehead*

• Be blonde, blue eyed, into Asian culture and food and try to speak corean abit.

• BAHAHAHAHAHAH ma Asian babez nvr failed to keep this fragile little heart beating 💗

• Why have you posted this multiple time, guys are guys regardless of race or culture.

• Find a guy you like, and ask him out.

• Join a Korean church?

• Korean men are MEN first, Korean second. If you want to attract a high quality guy, you need to have a good personality, a sense of self-confidence, put a little effort into your looks, be active, have interests and hobbies, etc. I'm sure you can get a Korean guy just by acting/appearing sexy, but there are good Korean guys and bad Korean guys. Not all of them are loving and caring, and not all of them are jerks. It is the same as any population of men anywhere in the world.