Guys, What shall I reply?

Hi! I've known this guy for a few months now and soon he'll be coming over to my town on a business trip. He invited me out for dinner but he doesn't have the exact dates of his trip yet. He should be over very soon though. I don't wan't to be pushy or sound like I'm waiting for him because I'm busy as well so it would be nice to plan in advance when we'll meet. I've already said that I'll be around just for a few more days and that hopefully we'll be in the same country at the same time. To which he replied :' I hope so'. (He's the typical busy business man who has no time and writes short texts) Thanks ! :)

Thanks! I've already asked him to let me know so maybe I should just not say anything.
Or.. If I say that if we can't meet this time we'll catch up next time is it too much?

1

What Guys Said 1

• Just come out and ask if he knows his ETA, this will not sound rude or forward, this will just be you acting normal because knowing is power and we all want power, x

• 37sec Thanks! I've already asked him to let me know so maybe I should just not say anything.
      Or.. If I say that if we can't meet this time we'll catch up next time is it too much? Report

• No its not to much, you have a right to know where you stand on all accounts, x