What does he want?

He (20) lives in the US, I (17) live in the UK.
We've known each other for around 5 or 6 weeks, we started dating 2 weeks ago until some 'friends' got involved and he felt too much pressure to be "perfect" and we decided to be friends. We had kinda started sexting (what we'd do to each other, not pics) when this happened and he said he wouldn't try any of that while we were just friends but a couple of nights ago it actually happened and then almost again the night after.
He's a massive flirt and flirts with EVERYONE, my friends warned me because of this but the people he flirts with are his friends so I try and not let it bother me because I know nothing will happen between them.
After the other night he started messaging "hey babe" "hi princess" (loooong story about that one) and other things like that so I don't know what this relationship is to him.
Guys what would you do in this situation? What would you want from the girl?
Girls would you allow him to do this?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Hmmmm... let's look at what you said here - "we started dating 2 weeks ago until some 'friends' got involved and he felt too much pressure to be "perfect" and we decided to be friends."

"the people he flirts with are his friends so I try and not let it bother me because I know nothing will happen between them."

He sounds like a player and you are treated just like the rest of his female friends. I would get checked because I guarantee he's fooled around with his other "friends" too.

• I do believe things have happened with his other friends in the past, he's extremely close to them and often jokes around sexually. He has started to show his feelings for me infront of our friends again, though, which we agreed not to do so they wouldn't talk about us or push my ex back onto me anymore.

• Still sounds strange. If he likes you he shouldn't care what people think.

• Sounds like he just wants to have "fun" in sexting or flirting with you. I mean you said he does that to everyone. So i assume you are just like any other girl on his flirting girls list.

• Nono, he doesn't do this with his normal friends. He also told me yesterday that he's told them to back off with the 'cutesy' behavior.
      I've been warned that he's a player by my friends and I knew he was before we got together, the sexting has only happened once, though, he has tried before but I wasn't comfortable and he was very supportive and said we could wait until I was okay with it.