Are there any guys out there that would date a fat girl?

I'm a fat girl wondering if guys would date a fat girl? I'm just curious

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I've been really attracted to women of many different shapes and sizes. I've been in relationships with women of many different shapes and sizes.

Most Helpful Girl

• my brother is a chubby chaser. he likes them on the plump side. so does my dad (weird). and everywhere you go u see a bigger girl with a boyfriend. just bc she's big doesn't mean she isn't datable... i used to be fat myself and always had a boyfriend :)

What Guys Said 19

• I have never had a problem with bigger girls and have been in several relationships with big girls too. While some didn't last their weight was never an issue and was not the reason they didn't last. My wife is a bigger girl and I love her dearly. The only time weight becomes an issue for me is, if we get into a really good relationship and her weight is going to cause health issues which would threaten her life and would then harm her. From my perspective if she can accept me for the way I am, then I can certainly accept her for the way she is.

• Yes for a few reasons.

1 Personality is worth the most, Who cares how attractive someone is if you can't stand them for more then 5 minutes.

2. The typical guy answer boobs, as the weight increases so does the chest size so the heavier the girl the more benefits.

3 Hugablity, would you like to go hug a rock or a porcupine?

That said every one is allowed to have a preference for what ever they desire as long as they don't shun people for not having the same view point.

• I'll definitely date you.

• Personality > appearance

• I would date someone "fat"

• yeah usually cuz all the hot chicks are taken... but being gay is now a thing so you may be screwed

• As long as she isn't bigger than me... and I'm a big dude so that's hard to do!

If that is u in your avatar, I'd date you.

• Yes, I have. In fact, I just went on a date with a fat girl a week or two ago. She hasn't responded to my messages since. Not sure what happened. I thought we had a good time.

• Simple, just find a fat guy to date.

• So are you saying only fat guys like fat girls?

• @nymous1234

USA standards, I said, lmao.

• lol ok fair enough

• I prefer slightly chubby girls, they make cuddling very comfortable.

• my brother does

• I don't like fat women, no.

• no, you're barred. if you do, you'll get flogged in the street... and any men who date fat girls get the same...

• I would like to have sex with one. Hours and hours of unstoppable sex.

• yes. but she has to be a good girl.

• I only find fat girls attractive...

• Is it wrong I really wanna have sex with one

• I want to date someone who takes care of themselves or is at least trying to.

• Of course.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm chubby and I've managed to find a boyfriend who loves me, so I am pretty sure there's tons of men who would be willing to date a fat girl. I don't know why there's so many insisting that there aren't. Also, why are so many that are put off by dating one? Fat is NOT permanent, and it is an attribute that can be lost. People act like once you're fat, you have no chance of finding someone. If you are a kind person, and are attractive despite the fat, you can find someone. :)

• A fat dude, perhaps.