Have you ever wanted to date a black female?

I am a Black female and I have mostly had relationships with Black guys and dated Asian guys. I am usually approached by Black guys and maybe a few White guys. Race aside, I am never approached by guys I'm attracted to. And when you look at statistics, Black women are the least married. I hope people don't have a negative view of us, well more importantly, me, lol.

Might I add, I'm open to all races, but I have to be into YOU. Just cause I like an Asian guy, doesn't mean I'll go with one who I fine unattractive or one that acts like a jerk, just because he's Asian. Assholes come in various colors, lol.
*find

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the dark colors and the different shades of coffee and cream of women who aren't white; It's just so cool, so exotic, so interesting. So, no, no negative view.

I'm actually a little sad that I haven't dated anyone of darker coloring (incl. asian, latino, east indian, etc.) ; I love darker-skinned girls,

What Guys Said 3

• I don't have a negative view of black females at all. I dated a really amazing black lady. However, I never imagined how different being in an interracial relationship was. Black or white some people do look, talk, and act differently than if you were both black or both white. Both she and I noticed that this was a reality. I say just be proud of who you are and anyone worth having will want you regardless of race.

• Absolutely. There's an incredibly attractive black woman where I work. She catches my eye whenever she passes, but is out of my league.

• i am white guy, but black women are hot.

ive spent the last two summers doing work in africa so I think that's why I am attracted to them.

i would totally date a black girl.

What Girls Said 1

• "Race aside, I am never approached by guys I'm attracted to"

What guys is that that you are attracted to? Latino? Indian? I think maybe you should make the first move, so that they know you are interested. They could be thinking you're not because you're not the same race as them, or they could just be intimidated by you.

link Go here, it could give you some insight

• Or here http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Dating-Questions/172376-what-stops-white-guys-from-dating-black-girls.html