Girlfriend got drunk last night said some really mean stuff. Now I'm confused and need help?

So my girlfriend drank a lot with out me and she said she wishes her ex boyfriend of 4 years was still there because she was sick and I guess he always used to take care of her when she was sick. Even though I would have done the same thing last night had she let me be around her.

There is also this guy who she swore to me that she stopped talking to and even showed me where she cussed him out and told him to stop hitting her up. So last night she told me while she was drunk after telling me she misses her ex. That she was going to go hang out with this guy and that she needed to stop texting me.

So I got really devastated, and really sad I just told her whatever if she really feels that way then I can't talk to her tomorrow at all which is today. So she texted me this morning around 3:49am and told me how sorry she was that she was just drunk and pissed off at me and that she never really went out last night and how she just wanted to fall asleep. Which she did I guess. Now my trust in her is completely shattered, I'm so confused because we want to move in with eachother. And I don't know I just feel over all like she doesn't truly love me if she can say that. I don't know what to do next, she offered me a week break if I wanted one, and she told me that I shouldn't be with her because she is a horrible person. What should I do? If I forgive her then what?

Most Helpful Girl

• for her to say those things at all, even though she was drunk, shows there's some kind of unhappiness or insecurity or something she has in her relationship with you. if you wanna try to work it out, ask her why she thinks she said those things. if you'd rather not deal with her drama, just break up with her. one week breaks are useless so I really advocate either work it out or leave.

• So I talked to her at Dions today, and she said that she is extremely sorry she said any of those things. Her ex has been hitting her up and giving her crap aboutique me and her, and that it's really hurting her a lot because she wants nothing to do with him. But he keeps emailing her every single night since we started dating. She told me that she wants me to block his email, his number, his Facebook anything that I can do she wants me to do. Seems legit right?

• She just told me she has mixed feelings. So I told her that I know exactly what I want, and that's her. But if she is going to be throwing me mixed signals and making me feel confused then I can't do it. So she cried on my shoulder for alittle and told me the stuff I told you in previous comment.

• I know this is an old thread, but just in case You're still with her, I wanted to touch on something that hasn't been said yet:

"She told me that she wants me to block his email, his number, his Facebook anything that I can do she wants me to do."

- no, NOT legit. She wants to make sure HE can't contact YOU, but not to "protect" you - I guarantee that there is something going on between them and she just doesn't want him to expose the relationship he and she have been having behind your back, whatever that may be, so she's trying to cut off her ex's means of communication to you so you two can't compare notes. If you did, I'd bet you'd see that she's been playing with both of you. She's trying to cover her tracks.

I really hope things turned out better for you and that you're happy.

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's time for you to move on from this relationship. She's not over her last relationship and instead of dealing with it herself she's trying to use you as a crutch. That's really not fair to you at all. Moreover now you know she's a mean, mean drunk. Is that something you want in your life?

What Guys Said 9

• Dude be a man... Don't forgive this bitch wtf. She gets drunk and takes it out on you? Not only that but she brings up past relationships and pushes you away, and you want to move in with her? Dump her and move on, I know it's hard because you like her but you deserve better. Not only that but you can't have a relationship once your trust is shattered. Like think to yourself what does this girl have that you can't find in another? It sure as hell isn't loyalty. And if you think 'looks', just imagine me e-slapping you really fucking hard back to reality. Looks aren't worth all this bullshit.

• She's right, you shouldn't be with her. They say kids and drunk people always say the truth, and it is right. Sorry that this is happening to you, but you gotta break up with her, since deep down she doesn't wanna be with you.
    Better break up now before you move in together and the real problems start happening.

• ahhh... good ol' truth serum. well... now you know what you are dealing with.

• Short version... when she is sober ask her if she meant those things.

• TL:DR drunk words are sober toughts

• She sounds like a slut
    Ileave her

• I don't know man... I don't trust chicks at all... Now a days so many girls are like that.. You really can't trust these hoes...

Now tell her that she has to win you back and show you that she is capable of being trusted... Out dump her..

• You should put all her things in a box and put them outside her apartment/house to send her the message that you deserve better and won't settle for less.

• Leave that stank ho.