I have given up on love for now, is that a problem?

I'm rubbish when it comes to girls. I've never really perked the interest of any woman i've been interested in. Moreover when women have been interested in me I have always failed to notice. For the past year or so I had had a crush on a particular woman, but over the last couple of months I have come to realise our friendship is too important. So for now i'm going to try and ignore the fact that i'm a dysfunctional man incapable of building relationships with women. That is, to temporarily pretend i'm happy on my own, even if in truth i am not. Is that a problem?

What Girls Said 1

• No, you're right. Friends are important. Taking a break from dating is good for something. And people sometimes have the chance to focus on the own things than dating.

What Guys Said 1

• If you were over love you wouldn't be making an announcement so part of you hasn't completely dropped those fantasies haha xD