Would you date someone that smokes weed?

They are not a stoner or anything but they smoke it pretty often.

• Yes
  • No
  • It doesn't matter
  • It depends (explain)

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care as long as it's not all the time. Weed ain't a big deal and should be legal. I might even have my first puff of it soon I don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• Smoke weed everyday.

• Thanks a lot 😁😁😂

• I haven't smoked since Oct 17 n it's killing me,, need to stay clean for this job I'm getting ,, n iv dated a girl that smokes weed,, she was amazing and she was so loving two Rd me I miss her :c

What Guys Said 16

• I smoked my share in my day ( past tense ) and I liked it myself. I was younger and married to my 1st wife during Tjs time and she also smoked it with me. At my age now , I prolly wouldn't be interested in a girl that toasted a bud

• No I would never date someone that does drugs.
    I don't even have friends that do drugs. I cut these people out of my life.

• Nope, wouldn't do it. I don't agree with it and it is illegal in my state

• No guy can win against a drug. (No girl either)

• No. One incident of getting arrested because I was in her car and a cop smelled pot... I have two licenses and one certification I could lose for being arrested.

• If on a regular basis it would be a massive downer. If she is a stoner it would be a for sure deal breaker.

• Preferably not, no.

• Yeah, I don't care about weed. I only care about hard drugs. Most girls who smoke weed are easier to be around anyway, much less drama and more down to earth. It's better than alcohol, it doesn't cause domestic violence or fights.

• Yes. In fact, I'd join her.

• No, I wouldn't.

• of course... Did you ever have sex when you smoked weed? Then you wouldn't ask this question... :)

• no since they're generally losers.

• i love weed :)

• I'd say said yes because I smoked here and there, but at the same time I'm concerned about young people who smoke developing psychosis. I'd say wait till like your early twenties to be toking up, especially if you've got a family history of psychotic illness.

• Damn right I would especially if she's buying.

• As long as she only does it when it is legalized.

What Girls Said 11

• Ha. No way in hell.

Picture this, "Hi, I would like to apply for a job with your agency, Mr. Police officer. What's that? Well, yeah, my boyfriend smokes weed... what do you mean I can kiss any chance of a career in my field of education good bye?"

Yeah, no, no druggies or pot heads or whatever for me.

• Ex smoker maybe but not if he still does it

• I'm engaged to someone who does.
    Well, we do together.
    But him a little more so than me.

• Pretty often? Probably no.
    But if they smoked it once in a while, then yes.

• My boyfriend smokes a lot, i smoke for my eating disorder,
    I see nothing wrong with it, it'll be legal everywhere pretty soon anyways

• My boyfriend use to smoke pot before we met and he drank. He had to go to Theropy because of his parents. He stopped and now he is in great shape and doesn't do that kind of stuff anymore. It was the people he hung out with that got him to do it. I would still be with him if he did but I think it's nasty

• No, I wouldn't date someone who smokes weed.

• No because weed is harmful and i wouldn't want to seem someone i love being harmed :(

• I have. I wouldn't again.

• Yeah its really not a big deal.

• No thank you very much.