How can I get closer with girls, without being friend zoned?

I am in 7th grade ( I know, I know) and whenever I talk to a girl, that I want to go out with, I get friendzoned, and also how can I make myself more clear on my goal ( goal = to go out with her)

Most Helpful Girl

• never give the girl advise on guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn, kid, isn't this early to worry about it?

But I'm feeling helpful. Getting friendzoned is all in the way you approach girls. If you follow the poor advise of "be friends first" you end up friendzoned.

Right from the bat, approach the girl like you want to date, not be friends. Such as, teasing. Playful teasing is like kryptonite to girls, they love it. Also, a compliment is good to add. Not a bunch of compliments, but one here or there helps.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I was going to give advice until I read "I'm in 7th grade." You are too young for that, at the moment. However, for future reference, make your interest in her be known quite early, and don't relent your intentions. If she doesn't agree simply go your separate ways.

• Don't try, just be friends with females and you will one day find the right person (in 10 or more years).