Will you book the flight for a girl to do marriage?

I met a girl her profile says marriage and she is so beautiful but she is not from my country. she said she want to marry me and I also she said she want me to pay for her flight ticket so would you pay my friends in this situation?

why do people use dating site if you people are saying no why do we waste time on dating site.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do it.

• I haven't I was just testing these site.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just a scam, you'll send money but she won't buy a ticket and start asking for more with other sob stories, never do that

• ahh brother it happen to you I think

• Yeah they aren't really trying to get dates, just your money, could even be guy at times, that's all they are there to do. It's hard to find a real one but there must be some, it's just their governments don't care that they do it because the money goes into their country anyway so there is no reason for them to stop it even though it's illegal

• its just a part of cruption and politic

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah if I know for sure she isn't fraud.

I would marry then bring her home not before.

• So, you want to marry a person you don't even know. What is it your problem?

• yeah right what my problem I am just testing site every one fell in love so easy huh what the hell all the dating site are like this.. they all are there for scam not for dating all are there only for nude.. exchange of money from money gram and other banks..

• For how long have you been communicating? Does she want you to buy her the ticket or just send her money for her to buy the ticket? If it is the later then a definite no. Dating websites exist for people who want to fool around or for horny people. It works sometimes but that is very rare. I doubt I'd marry someone I met online.

• yeah right I don't care about them there are many girls I just checking that site girls are not serious they just write over there that they this type of guy they don't scam by the guys ahh but they already are scamers

• I would be really cautious about scammers. How long have you known her? Have you talked to her via Skype or another webcam type service that allows you to see and hear her voice?

I honestly wouldn't trust this if it was a quick meeting online with limited contact.

• Oh wait she wants you to send her money so she can "buy her flight ticket"? Nope... no no. I would never do that.

• Yeah if I have that much money then I can travel to her so I can meet and marry. don't know why do guys or girls use dating site only want to scam what the well

• Some people are just scammers... they are crooks that try to take advantage of others. So just be careful.

What Guys Said 5

• Noooooooo.

• Do you mean she wants you to send her money?

• yeah but I never going to do it buddy

• She's just looking for an entry into your country. She's gonna disappear once she gets her visa.

• ... no I'd slap you, if I knew you

• DON'T DO IT!