What's the best way to meet women in college?

I'm looking to see who's out there. My goal is to get in a relationship, I don't want to rush into anything though. What are some ways I can meet women in college?

Most Helpful Girl

• just go up to a girl and ask her out. maybe look at the girls in your class and ask yourself who seems like the most fun and ask her out if you guys get along. that's always easy haha

• Would be good but only two girls in my class. I'm really shy though. I can make eye contact with people in the hallway. Had some meet my eyes. Just haven't had the confidents to just say hi.

• That's the thing. I know I'am a good guy. Just my head plays tricks on me. I haven't just gone up to a women and introduced myself before.

It's like riding your bike for the first time. Once you ride it once. It gets easier. I'm at the point of uncertainty.

• Just do it than haha you're not getting any younger here

Most Helpful Guy

• Tutor. Offer to tutor any class that you are good in. If it's a class with girls, they may come to you. When I tutored, I had oceans of girls come to me.

• Nice, do you have to be really good in an area? I'm taking a trade so. I'm not bad at math. I'm not sure there's another subject that would work.

• So any ideas on how to start a study group?

• You don't want a study group as much as you want 1-on-1 studying. 21 years ago, at my college, we had a Learning Center where kids could sign up to be tutors or for tutoring. Since I needed $$, I also went the Minority Students Association and signed up to tutor for them. So, consider signing up to be a tutor for some class you'd be good in. However, keep in mind, guys might sign up... You want to tutor a class that is easy to tutor in but also that has girls in it.

Another alternative is simply to take some harmless class that is dominated by girls - and you can get tutoring yourself from some girl in that class. For instance, "Jane Austen in the Modern World". Girls love Jane Austen and you and some gay guy are going to be the only two guys in that class. You'll stick out and girls who are available will notice and act. If you really have balls, take a feminism class. Lots of girls may be feminists but really also just want and need a good lay.

What Girls Said 1

• Cafeteria, library, classes, etc

• So like say in the morning before class. I should introduce myself to a girl in the cafeteria? I see a lot of women sitting by them selfs. Do you think it would brighten there day? if I just asked them how there day is going and about there class?

• In college. Is better to talk to her when she is alone. If you find a girl with a group of girls, they will ignore you. I seen it too many times on my campus. Guys want to talk to girls in a group, and they just get ignore. Is better to talk to her alone, and ask how they like school or how they feel attending college. What is their major? Or etc.

What Guys Said 4

• This is how I did, in this order:
    Classes
    Parties/friends-of-friends
    Gym

• Local bar💁🏻

• first get friends it helps

• I have friends. There in the same boat as me or they don't know too many women. I'm in the trade part of the school. Not a lot of girls.

• Depending on what type of woman it would either be in class, the library, or at parties.