Girls, interracial dating and how you feel?

How do you guys feel about interracial dating? Give me your honest opinions ( by the way this is a happy military family! :) )

I was on youtube and I found 2 unique set of twins a boy and a girl. They where very beautiful but the twins and their parents where receiving death threats and pubic shunning for having a birracial family, and I just wanted to ask how you guys feel about interracial dating

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no problems with it. What's the big deal? xD

What Girls Said 8

• I personally have No Problem in Interracial dating nor mating here, dear. I have a cousin out in Georgia who married a nice looking black guy in the Military but Sadly... They are not this happy couple with children, like the couple in the perfect pix.
    I myself married a man out in Egypt who was an Egyptian Muslim. We are Broke up right now, so I have gone back to dating, and do plan on Dating black guys, whom I have several offers from.
    Yes, the kids can suffer, my cousin can tell you. And I can well imagine the Other stories that are Out there as well.
    Good luck. xx

• I have as much of a problem with interracial dating as dating someone who belongs to your own race. The colour of someone's skin doesn't by default mean you'll get along any worse just because it's different from your own. I'm actually more interested in dating outside my race; we each bring something different to the table, and it's nice to get to experience a whole other culture's traditions, customs, not to mention cuisine. :P

• HOT COUPLE!

id personally be just fine with it =] he's still human after all lol. race doesn't mean much to me.

• I think it could be the best thing that's ever happened. Good on them, they really look cute together. People should just accept it. You can't control who you fall in love with..

• I have no problems whatsoever lol

• I think it's fine as long as you love them and you're dating them for who there are and not what their race is.

• I think it's cool.

• I think its fine. I mean its not any different for me than dating the same race.