What does it say about you?

If you at 24 never dated before

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe that you're awkward and/or shy?

• Ok and as I get older girls are just gonna be repulsed by this cause its not going away

• I wouldn't say repulsed, but some will likely be taken aback by your inexperience. If a girl likes you she'll look passed it though. This is why it's so important to try to be the best version of yourself. Work out, get fit, buy some nice clothing and shoes, get a haircut, work on your personality flaws (everyone has some), etc.

Your inexperience in and of itself isn't a big deal. Just be vague about it when you explain yourself. Say you've never been in anything serious, only casually dated.

What Girls Said 2

• You're shy?

• Ok would any girl ever approach me

• Well that depends on you. Are you outgoing? What do you look like?

• No I'm really quiet and keep to myself I also look at the ground when I walk by women like I'm not worthy

• Nothing? I'm 26. Never dated before and don't give a damn. It happens when it's happens. No need to worry about. That's my opinion. ;)

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 21 and haven't dated before because I am not going to date someone just to say I've done it.

• Don't eventually people start thinking something is wrong

• Not likely man I even get rejected by bigger women

• Patience, you have a very long life ahead, and you'll find your co-captain along the way.