I'm a shy 22 year old and I've never been on a date. Boys make me nervous , the cute ones anyway. How do I talk to cute boys and not be nervous?

I always feel like I'm going to say something stupid. I also not the most mature 22 year old , I'm a child at heart. how do I talk to cute boys and not get nervous?

Most Helpful Guy

• This question is adorable. I have been in your shoes but from a male perspective. The best way to get over fear is by doing exactly what you are afraid to do. Start talking to guys with absolutely no intent to escalate things, just make friends with them. The guys you talk to can be cute not cute, it doesn't matter as long as you are creating friendships. As the pool of guys you know grows bigger and your confidence grows flirt with the guys that you find cute. Eventually a guy will ask you out or you could do it yourself if you want to. Dating is a numbers game, the more guys that you meet the more chance you have of finding a guy you really like. Flirt with him when you like him! Remember, dating is supposed to be fun, if it doesn't feel like your having fun then your taking it to seriously!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Ultimately, if you're looking for something serious, the guy should make you feel comfortable. If you want to spend the rest of your life with him, you should feel comfortable around him.

What Guys Said 16

• buy a gaming console
    play online with a mic in
    talk to the guys/befriend them
    see how most guys act.. well talk to you
    learn from that/them
    talk to the cute boys IRL
    live a happy live with 1 of them

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Nervousness is secondary, guys can overlook that if it subsides with time and they find you attractive. You just have to talk to them.

• Just talk without any concern for the outcome. They might join in the conversation, ignore you, be rude, whatever; it's meeting someone for the first time, not being left at the altar.

Don't invest too much in it emotionally or take any part of it personally. At the "speaking to someone for the first time" stage, if they don't talk to you, it might have more to do with something about them that you have no idea about.

• You just do 😂 just talk to them without thinking "he's a boy! Omg he's cute! He has a cock!" all the time. He is a human and you are a human. You're equal.

• If you want you can PM me so you practise a little. But its basically just having a casual conversation like you have with your friends.

• Guys will tend to think shy girls are NOT INTERESTED given the signs.
    I'm sorry, you've to increase your confidence and speak more.
    I'm pretty turn off by shy girls actually, even though im semi intro-extro in between.

• Easy picture them naked

• It's really not that difficult, just practice what your gonna say to a cute boys , just keep on telling your self you can do it, let me know if you need any more advice.

• Just be yourself, if they are worth being around they shouldn't have any problem with the way you are

• Try intentionally acting nervous

You will fail at it miserably

• sleep with them... :) And learn a good BJ!

• Well if your still calling them "cute boys" you might be 12 and shouldn't speak to guys lol

• lol, cute ones anyway haha

• Go find a shy guy 2 shy teach yourself how to be social

• I was nervous... Literally I'd freak out if I had to talk to the girl I like. But... When I got to high school I just said: What will I lose? So, at first I was still nervous, but a lot less, and with every girl i talked to, my anxiety fell. Be fun, playful, and always be yourself. If you get rejected, who gives a fuck, laugh it out. Be a fun. Guys like fun girls. Remember - you can't please every guy. Some will reject you, some won't just don't get depressed after a rejection. Life is to short. I can' believe I'm going to say this, but - YOLO! And by yolo I don't mean go get wasted and go drive a fucking bugatti... I'm saying don't be afraid to try new things. Be fearless. And by that I mean - don't do f*cking drugs.

• Say "Hi! who needs a hug?" (or "Hi! I need a hug!") and laugh a little.

• Tequila shots repeat as necessary

What Girls Said 0